Dear Stalker....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m always looking for new Arrma videos and can already thank you for making them. I know it takes time and effort. There are many small and jealous people out there and they should just be ignored.

Dislikes are a part of life. Intentionally going out and sabotaging someone is different and that is just wrong. Do what you do and like what you do. More people are positive to your postings and enjoy them. Keep up the good work!

I’m always looking for new Arrma videos and can already thank you for making them. I know it takes time and effort. There are many small and jealous people out there and they should just be ignored.

Bingo Taxan45.

If it is someone on this forum, you just gave them the attention they are obviously after. Best way tovdealnwith trolls and haters is to just ignore them. don't give them the satisfaction of letting them know they actually got to you. :cool:

In my opinion an RC video needs some of the following elements to make them entertaining:

1. A display of great driving ability
2. Entertaining or informative running commentary
3. A good soundtrack
4. Good editing and some use of slow motion
5. Good camera work.

You don't need ALL of these for them to be good, but FOR ME you either need a good running commentary OR a good soundtrack. The exception would be if you have element#1 - a display of great driving ability, which I don't. This is still a work in process for me. When I first started adding music it left the soundtrack at full volume. I have since adjusted the sound level so you can better hear anything I have to say as well as the sound of the cars. To me it adds a little something. But I do agree with you in some regards. If there is an RC video with music that I absolutely hate at full sound level, I won't continue to watch it - even without sound.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, Coot. I will probably continue with a soundtrack at a reduced level or I may make different version: music and no music. It's easy enough to do.
Sorry @bicketybam and @cootertwo, but I got the music in me!

Bickety, I think I gave you a dislike ONE time, when you started adding music to your videos, that's all. Just one time. Any videos with music, I turn the music off, and then can not hear the motor control, etc. etc. You do mix yours better than some, but I just ain't into the music thing.:)

While I haven’t liked/disliked any of bicketybams videos as I’m too lazy to sign into youtube I’m totally with you on music overlaying the video. I really dislike it and will either mute or just quit the video. I’d far rather hear the audio recorded along with the video.

Maybe if I had my earphones in when I was driving myself then I guess I’d want to hear music on the videos, but still probably not.

It's just simply a, to each his own thing. I'm a total newbee, and trying to learn anything I can, and listening to the throttle, or brake being used on some of the jumps, helps a lot. Maybe one day, IF I get good, I'll prefer music. Also listening to some of these Guys admitting their mistake, and what they did wrong, helps a lot too. Bickety, Duperbash and some others are good at that, and really helps us newbees understand what's going on. I did my very first back flips yesterday, and didn't break anything, but of course I wasn't 50 feet in the air either. Havin fun, that's what it's all about.:)

It's just simply a, to each his own thing. I'm a total newbee, and trying to learn anything I can, and listening to the throttle, or brake being used on some of the jumps, helps a lot. Maybe one day, IF I get good, I'll prefer music. Also listening to some of these Guys admitting their mistake, and what they did wrong, helps a lot too. Bickety, Duperbash and some others are good at that, and really helps us newbees understand what's going on. I did my very first back flips yesterday, and didn't break anything, but of course I wasn't 50 feet in the air either. Havin fun, that's what it's all about.:)

If your using my videos to learn how to drive you're in big trouble!?

If your using my videos to learn how to drive you're in big trouble!?

hahahahaha... The only way to learn to jump is by doing it a lot and fixing the broke $hit after... I have never once had a jump session and left with a not broke truck....

In my opinion an RC video needs some of the following elements to make them entertaining:

1. A display of great driving ability
2. Entertaining or informative running commentary
3. A good soundtrack
4. Good editing and some use of slow motion
5. Good camera work.

You don't need ALL of these for them to be good, but FOR ME you either need a good running commentary OR a good soundtrack. The exception would be if you have element#1 - a display of great driving ability, which I don't. This is still a work in process for me. When I first started adding music it left the soundtrack at full volume. I have since adjusted the sound level so you can better hear anything I have to say as well as the sound of the cars. To me it adds a little something. But I do agree with you in some regards. If there is an RC video with music that I absolutely hate at full sound level, I won't continue to watch it - even without sound.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, Coot. I will probably continue with a soundtrack at a reduced level or I may make different version: music and no music. It's easy enough to do.

The only rc vids i like that have no music are Rich D's... Otherwise, i like the music... Besides, you can hear the motor over the music...

hahahahaha... The only way to learn to jump is by doing it a lot and fixing the broke $hit after... I have never once had a jump session and left with a not broke truck....
Can confirm. Just broke the diff case on my Mini 8ight T XD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back