Fazon Death after 3 runs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DudefromVienna

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hi Community. I bought my son a Voltage and he really enjoyed it. It was 3 runs with a 2S LiPo. Today the car broke somehow. Wheels keep turning but on the ground the car just wont move. Gonna make a short vid that might explain my proplem better.

I think i found the problem doing some research. And this might be the how to to fix it.
Tell me if im wrong but the fazon and granite voltage have the same "internals"? Greetings from sunny vienna.

So what is the suggestion? Buy tons of this parts and repair every time or go down on a S1 LiPo? Need to get those parts very fast now cuz u know... the kid is very sad.

Buy a bunch of replacements they are very cheap and super easy to change out, its gonna happen alot with the granite because of the bigger tires especially if you jump it or go forward to reverse of visa versa without stopping all the way or.... buy these metal outdrives they are expensive but wont break like the plastic ones https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121951284302

You can try what I did is drill a hole for a small grub screw and thread it in. It helps grip the outdrive to the diff output. Do it proactively not after it strips (too late then). They are cheap enough to try one or two like this. Another option is the AR310432 input cup (expensive option) but I got a couple from a kit breaker on Ebay (lumidave35) for $11.04 for two (+shipping). I run brushless in my Fazon and a 12t 550 motor for quite a few 2s packs and both options I gave above will work (than just staying stock plastic and doing nothing).

JxzD9n2.jpg
Eya8V5l.jpg
RWSYzqy.jpg
raKkZEZ.jpg
SkW10l0.jpg

U guys r awesome. Thx for all the options, research and input. I ordered a couple of the plastic parts yesterday. Hope i'll get them before next weekend so i can get out with my son.

You can try what I did is drill a hole for a small grub screw and thread it in. It helps grip the outdrive to the diff output. Do it proactively not after it strips (too late then). They are cheap enough to try one or two like this. Another option is the AR310432 input cup (expensive option) but I got a couple from a kit breaker on Ebay (lumidave35) for $11.04 for two (+shipping). I run brushless in my Fazon and a 12t 550 motor for quite a few 2s packs and both options I gave above will work (than just staying stock plastic and doing nothing).

JxzD9n2.jpg
Eya8V5l.jpg
RWSYzqy.jpg
raKkZEZ.jpg
SkW10l0.jpg

You a crazy mofo, I love it.

is drill a hole for a small grub screw
Still waiting for the new stuff. Meanwhile can u be kind and tell me the hole diameter or which grub screws u used (dia and length) AND meanwhile i let my son ride my BigRock with 2S on a wide open field. Weather is fantastic here. Tomorrow 30 and no clouds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back