Limitless Debating whether to fall down the hot racing rabbit hole again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating on buying hot racing front and Rear diff housing for the limitless.. anyone else using em?
Why not Vitavon? Same price and everyone says how well made they are. Mine should be here this week for the Limitless build. If it's the wait I get it. Takes a few weeks to arrive via the slow boat.

I mean Raz Shiffrin uses plastic ones so I don't see why you shouldn't. I would invest that money in some bearings
Just throwing this out there but Raz seems to have money and an abundance of spare parts. I went with Vitavon because of the oversized bearing. Sure they look nice but if the bearing holds up better and I don't have to keep changing it out then it's a win in my book.

Just throwing this out there but Raz seems to have money and an abundance of spare parts. I went with Vitavon because of the oversized bearing. Sure they look nice but if the bearing holds up better and I don't have to keep changing it out then it's a win in my book.
I am sure the guy has money and parts but wouldn't he just invest in some diff cases if he kept destroying the stock ones. I would just my the metal ones if I had issues with the stockers. Don't upgrade something until you break it.

I am sure the guy has money and parts but wouldn't he just invest in some diff cases if he kept destroying the stock ones. I would just my the metal ones if I had issues with the stockers. Don't upgrade something until you break it.
Agreed. But my point was the guy probably runs new bearings and stuff every time he goes out. Maybe not. I dunno. Either way I like shiny things.

Why not Vitavon? Same price and everyone says how well made they are. Mine should be here this week for the Limitless build. If it's the wait I get it. Takes a few weeks to arrive via the slow boat.
Totally forgot about vitavon! Thanks!.

I mean Raz Shiffrin uses plastic ones so I don't see why you shouldn't. I would invest that money in some bearings
Already have bearings. Through even though there fast Eddie's. If I'm stripping it down again. Might as well throw some ceramic bearing in

Already have bearings. Through even though there fast Eddie's. If I'm stripping it down again. Might as well throw some ceramic bearing in
That's what I did. Have some ceramics from Fast Eddie's on the way for the bulkheads. I leave in the morning for work and should be home Wednesday, so hopefully I'll have a couple packages waiting.

I do have the HR on my talion and they are very nice. I also have the vitavon on my losi 5T and they are even nicer.

I do have the HR on my talion and they are very nice. I also have the vitavon on my losi 5T and they are even nicer.
I've heard of Vitavon, but never had anything from them 👍 yet. My kraton is full of hr parts and I'm quite happy with em.. either way I am looking to get rid of some diff heat and over size bearings. I'll look into the vitavon tomorrow though.

I've heard of Vitavon, but never had anything from them 👍 yet. My kraton is full of hr parts and I'm quite happy with em.. either way I am looking to get rid of some diff heat and over size bearings. I'll look into the vitavon tomorrow though.
Does the Vitavon gearbox use oversized bearings?

Debating on buying hot racing front and Rear diff housing for the limitless.. anyone else using em?
Nothing wrong with some aluminum parts. Some actually serves a good purpose and all adds killer bling:):cool:
DO IT!(y)🤙

I've been having the same debate with myself. After reading what everyone is saying I think I'll look into Vitavon and if I can get them here.

This is Raz's 192mph whip with the 1721...and that doesn't appear to be plastic. That's looking like HR to me:

1652699950624.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back