Decals for typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to get some decals for a new body thinking venom or knight rider

Are you looking for Single-color Vinyl decals , actual multi-color stickers ,or something more elaborate such as 3D Printed Logo/emblem?

Post up examples or you own hand sketches and let us know.

Are you looking for Single-color Vinyl decals , actual multi-color stickers ,or something more elaborate such as 3D Printed Logo/emblem?

Post up examples or you own hand sketches and let us know.
Single color and maybe 3d just don't know how or where to get them done

I can design and produce the 3D emblems.
Just give me some ideas of what you are looking for.

Here's an example.. not directly related but gives you an idea of what 3D can be..
Punisher logo on mudguards >
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/calling-on-the-3d-printer-guys.55150/page-3#post-799515

The single color vinyls..
I'll have to see if I can get my old vinyl cutter back up to operational status.. It's been awhile...
Will let you know.
No guarantees on that though.

I can design and produce the 3D emblems.
Just give me some ideas of what you are looking for.

Here's an example.. not directly related but gives you an idea of what 3D can be..
Punisher logo on mudguards >
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/calling-on-the-3d-printer-guys.55150/page-3#post-799515

The single color vinyls..
I'll have to see if I can get my old vinyl cutter back up to operational status.. It's been awhile...
Will let you know.
No guarantees on that though.
Awesome vemons head angled like he is going to eat his name and venom tillted slightly going from front top to rear bottom
Awesome vemons head angled like he is going to eat his name and venom tillted slightly going from front top to rear bottom
Like this maybe with carnage written as well

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Like this maybe with carnage written as well

I see..
Well that kind of graphics sticker is more down @Smilinbri capabilities then.
You should reach out to him and see what he can do for you.

I see..
Well that kind of graphics sticker is more down @Smilinbri capabilities then.
You should reach out to him and see what he can do for you.
I don't do anything special at all. :ROFLMAO: You just need an ink jet printer, vinyl sticker sheets (got mine from Amazon) and laminate paper.

Copy the pic(s) you want onto a word doc, size and crop em, print onto vinyl sticker paper, slap some laminate on it, cut it out and BAM! Home made sticker/decal! (y)😁

If making one for something that will be in the elements/sun a lot, you can use UV ink and seal with a UV resistant sealer spray. I haven't tried all that though. 😁✌️ Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's some examples of ones on my rigs that I printed. They hold up pretty well. (FYI-the police shell tail light, headlights, logos, windshield, etc stickers are all from photos of real MD State Trooper cars. ;))
20220916_210018.jpg
20220916_210028.jpg
20220721_231127.jpg
20220721_231614.jpg
20220710_144422.jpg
20220708_174145.jpg
20220708_174153.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back