Defective 13T Main Input Gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I had to replace an input gear I took out for another car. The set (43/13) was working fine at the time. I ordered part #AR310468 which matched the straight cut diff. The replacement was super tight, binds and notchy. Tried it in a different case, tried another diff and still the same. Nothing was previously shimmed. Needs break in? Could it be an odd ball gear? It looks perfect by eye

I had to replace an input gear I took out for another car. The set (43/13) was working fine at the time. I ordered part #AR310468 which matched the straight cut diff. The replacement was super tight, binds and notchy. Tried it in a different case, tried another diff and still the same. Nothing was previously shimmed. Needs break in? Could it be an odd ball gear? It looks perfect by eye
If ur speaking of the plastic gear of the 3s arrmas yes they are bigger new and have to break in

Sorry, it’s a 6S. It’s the main input gear that contacts the diff from the center driveshaft

This is for a Typhon?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back