delays in throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushy00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
anyone else noticed when you hit the brakes on the nero you cant jump back into the throttle right away, it wait a second.

anyone else noticed when you hit the brakes on the nero you cant jump back into the throttle right away, it wait a second.
I have the opposite problem. When I try to go in reverse, i have to push the trigger a few times for it to move. Its also a very slow speed reverse.

I have the opposite problem. When I try to go in reverse, i have to push the trigger a few times for it to move. Its also a very slow speed reverse.

I have found in my limited driving of this truck (which I believe was built on a Friday due to the issues I have with it / Reverse only with Diff brain connected/ broken rear bumper hoop/ cracked- broken rim) To get in reverse you need to go Full Brake> Neutral> Then Reverse ( at least that's what works for me anyway)

For your reverse that is slow speed- the 2 buttons on the grip of the transmitter/ controller will change that if you like> top little square button is the "+" for increased speed/ Bottom little square button is the "-" for slower speed (Page 19 in the manual- end point adjustment buttons) I can only get them to work for reverse, there is no change for forward in my testing.

I have found in my limited driving of this truck (which I believe was built on a Friday due to the issues I have with it / Reverse only with Diff brain connected/ broken rear bumper hoop/ cracked- broken rim) To get in reverse you need to go Full Brake> Neutral> Then Reverse ( at least that's what works for me anyway)

For your reverse that is slow speed- the 2 buttons on the grip of the transmitter/ controller will change that if you like> top little square button is the "+" for increased speed/ Bottom little square button is the "-" for slower speed (Page 19 in the manual- end point adjustment buttons) I can only get them to work for reverse, there is no change for forward in my testing.
This really helped me out! We have broken the same parts, did you also get the "HD" wheels and tires sent to you from Arrma? They have been very helpful to me as far as sending me free stuff lol.

This really helped me out! We have broken the same parts, did you also get the "HD" wheels and tires sent to you from Arrma? They have been very helpful to me as far as sending me free stuff lol.

HD wheels and tires? What are you talking about!

Glad I could help!!

I haven't received anything yet and have only been "talking" through E-mails with support. (Gave up on phone support) This truck has only been wheels down for about 15 mins total since I received it, most of that time its been running suspended on a stand for diagnosis..........some day I'll get to run it LOL

HD wheels and tires? What are you talking about!
I sent them this picture and they said they made new hd tires and they sent me 4.
Glad I could help!!

I haven't received anything yet and have only been "talking" through E-mails with support. (Gave up on phone support) This truck has only been wheels down for about 15 mins total since I received it, most of that time its been running suspended on a stand for diagnosis..........some day I'll get to run it LOL
I'm sure you will. It's def a unique truck.

how do you link a picture?

bushyoo...the delay is similar to my reedy and castle esc's...it set so that if your in reverse it wont immediately power forward and snap something in the drivetrain...works the same in any direction....safety feature

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back