Kraton Delightful diversion...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calabash

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 4s
After reading and watching the latest news and politics, looking over at my new truck is such a delightful diversion. I'm waiting on battery to come that is due tomorrow and ordering tools and parts as we speak. I'm impressed with the support this site offers newbies and us old timers returning to the hobby. I look forward to learning about this truck from all of you. Thank you for your time and knowledge and sharing that with all of us.

PXL_20230125_110305957.jpg

After reading and watching the latest news and politics, looking over at my new truck is such a delightful diversion. I'm waiting on battery to come that is due tomorrow and ordering tools and parts as we speak. I'm impressed with the support this site offers newbies and us old timers returning to the hobby. I look forward to learning about this truck from all of you. Thank you for your time and knowledge and sharing that with all of us.

View attachment 272933
Don't watch the news...it's bad for you and is all BS anyway. I quit watching the news a couple years ago. Best thing I ever did. Now...that you're not wasting your time watching the news, get that thing together, take it outside and SEND IT!!! 😁👊🏼🤙🏼

Yup, this is a nice way to spend some time. I'm hoping for better weather, so I can get outside again to play. The recent snow has messed up my plans, since it's new, and I'd prefer less-messy conditions. Trying to avoid salty streets, or driving it in the snow.

What's your new truck? Is that a Kraton?
Yep, v5 blx brand new.
Don't watch the news...it's bad for you and is all BS anyway. I quit watching the news a couple years ago. Best thing I ever did. Now...that you're not wasting your time watching the news, get that thing together, take it outside and SEND IT!!! 😁👊🏼🤙🏼
Thanks, I plan to...
Enjoy that rig, they are a blast..😎
will do....Thanks

Nice, I just got my new 6s Typhon delivered today and would love to go out and bash it but it is dumping snow here and I want to prolong getting this new thing all dirty. I think I am actually going to order myself a 6s Kraton EXB roller as well since I just remembered I already have all the electronics I need to finish it other than a servo.

PXL_20230125_152752247.jpg

PXL_20230125_153150962.jpg

Nice, I just got my new 6s Typhon delivered today and would love to go out and bash it but it is dumping snow here and I want to prolong getting this new thing all dirty. I think I am actually going to order myself a 6s Kraton EXB roller as well since I just remembered I already have all the electronics I need to finish it other than a servo.

View attachment 272973

View attachment 272974
Nice, my battery comes tomorrow, it has rained today so it should be clear tomorrow to get out in the yard at least and do some runs.

Awesome, enjoy the new Typhon! It looks great. I just got my new truck recently, it's still so nice-looking, and I can't bring myself to try it in the snow, or messy streets. Especially if there's salt on the road. So I can sympathize with being reluctant with sloppy conditions.

Nice, my battery comes tomorrow, it has rained today so it should be clear tomorrow to get out in the yard at least and do some runs.
I have some old 3s pairs I could use to run this or my FIreTeam and go blast in the snow but I am not a fan of rc'ing in the cold, wet, or mud. I will be ordering a few 6s packs next week for my Typhon (Typhons actually, I just ordered a 2nd), my FireTeam, and the Kraton I plan to order in a week or two after I pay off my CC's early from all these purchases.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back