Typhon DELTA ALPHA SPEED RUN BODY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
So I decided to go throu another typhon gt car I've had..a little more thorough rebuild this time.new bearings,senton6 suspension on front,typhon on rear..mostly built with parts I broke throughout this last season....I repaired C motor port that de-sodered,straitened motor mount I bent in a crash..everything built not bought,,like all mine,,,budget build for max speed,not a shelf queen that'll never see excessive floggings on the regular an won't go home crying when it gets totaled out..I push them to hard to sink 2000+ into my cars..so expect to see some shioty work on this car..lol..picked up a scratch an dent alpha speed for 56$$...I was looking to find a body that fit my application an I didn't want the issues I had with fc100 body...my only complaint with fc body was the front end an it's irritating body,/tire clearances on front..so I was mainly looking for a body with huge front wheelwells so I could lower car to ground with body rub on front..not much info on deltaplastiks bodys or pics..especially on the 1/8 325mm bodys..hardly Noone runs swb so very little info on these bodys out there..so finally received alpha body yesterday an I went to work on it..after some cutting,reaming,lots more cuts an mocking up an here's where I'm at..body fits great,tons of room in front wheelwells to slam body to the ground,much stronger,shorter,more low-profile than fc100...will continue to update as I go till body is finished..

20221230_123854.jpg

20221230_123401.jpg

20221230_122612.jpg

20221230_124359.jpg

20221230_124227.jpg

20221230_123237.jpg

20221230_123149.jpg

20221230_123332.jpg

20221230_123320.jpg

Really liking that body bro. And I'm talking about the car, you pervertss 🤣🤣🤣 I like how you got the motor and xlx too. No extensions needed.

Really liking that body bro. And I'm talking about the car, you pervertss 🤣🤣🤣 I like how you got the motor and xlx too. No extensions needed.
I'm excited about this body,going down the road it looks alot smaller,lower to the ground..body mounts so low,body sits on towers front an rear..

I'm excited about this body,going down the road it looks alot smaller,lower to the ground..body mounts so low,body sits on towers front an rear..
I’ve been watching your videos and following your use of this body. You sold me, I have one on the way. The Porsche 962 body I already have is going on a street racer I’m building. I’m running Lim/Typhon front arms on both builds I’m doing now so the extra clearance of the Alpha body will be really appreciated. As always, thanks for sharing so much of your knowledge and experience. (y)

I’ve been watching your videos and following your use of this body. You sold me, I have one on the way. The Porsche 962 body I already have is going on a street racer I’m building. I’m running Lim/Typhon front arms on both builds I’m doing now so the extra clearance of the Alpha body will be really appreciated. As always, thanks for sharing so much of your knowledge and experience. (y)
Awsome an your welcome,,glad to help anytime brother...I already had senton6 suspension on this car when I got body....I don't think you'll have fitment issues,but if you do let me now an ill give ya all the links to senton6 arms,axles...narrows car about 1 inch..far as the fins I use,,,,they are just vendetta ones....ramjam makes thick CF ones for like 20$$..work great on both my swb...noticeable diffrence in stability at 140+

Never did post any pics of body painted...wasn't going for a show finish..just unpatiently painted it in cold wheather way to fast....when I quit crashing them then I'll put more effort into them...just wanted to make it Brite so I could see it an run it..I left a strip down top of body clear so I could see into car...I find this very helpful

20230104_191856.jpg

20230111_170333.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-170143_Photos.jpg

20230112_033407.jpg

20230112_033522.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back