Limitless Delta Plastik 8515 - WR SPEED - KIT COMPLETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the video, the car was accelerating like a beast and he did seem to get off the throttle early... so 201mph in under 2000ft, wow. James is getting this body up to speed fast, pun intended lol. I wonder if Raz has this body yet, will be interesting to see what he does with it. A bunch of speedrunners will be setting new PB's in the next few months once they get their hands on this body

I saw the video, the car was accelerating like a beast and he did seem to get off the throttle early... so 201mph in under 2000ft, wow. James is getting this body up to speed fast, pun intended lol. I wonder if Raz has this body yet, will be interesting to see what he does with it. A bunch of speedrunners will be setting new PB's in the next few months once they get their hands on this body
I asked him because I figured 1/3 distance to the start makes the run about 1800 ft but he said he starts close to where he stands. Said it was around 2200 ft... still promising.
I'd swear it sounded like a single motor. I didn't hear the extra clicking of a dual motor.

I asked him because I figured 1/3 distance to the start makes the run about 1800 ft but he said he starts close to where he stands. Said it was around 2200 ft... still promising.
I'd swear it sounded like a single motor. I didn't hear the extra clicking of a dual motor.
But he had two GNSS! :LOL:

The speed run list that is made by the FB groups seems to back what you were saying.

1/7 Closed Body
James MccoyUSA201.00323.481/7Arrma Limitless GT4 Oct 2022Castle XLX2FutabaVIDEO
His 204mph run says "Castle XLX2, Dual TP Motor" something interesting is that the Hobao is marked as a single motor, the VTE2 is something else.

Dude, no joke. Come on guys, cut that in half and it would still be pricey. Wow, man.
But if you’re Raz or James, you’re at least getting it for free, right?

When James says this thing is going to be epic you know its going to be good.
I just knew he must be hanging onto some videos from his testing over the summer. That was under 2000 ft and hit 201 mph LOL o_O
(my fuzzy math says the run would have been around 1800 ft ? )

View attachment 247863
Yeah he has to be holding a 206-210 run in his back pocket
Yep zero extra clicks, im thinking most likely the 204 rig is a dual tp 4080 build.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back