Limitless Delta Plastik Mazda 787B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
So I emailed Ben asking if they could make one. He said he’d pass it along to the factory. Anyone know if that’s a nice way of saying, “Nah”? I know some people deal with him a lot. @Ajag @LibertyMKiii ?

Looks like a very aerodynamic body and looks great.

5E52E009-C711-42C9-BC6A-80678B550C8E.jpeg

So I emailed Ben asking if they could make one. He said he’d pass it along to the factory. Anyone know if that’s a nice way of saying, “Nah”? I know some people deal with him a lot. @Ajag @LibertyMKiii ?

View attachment 265147
The creation and actual product is all done in Italy. Very possible that he is actually running it up the chain.

The creation and actual product is all done in Italy. Very possible that he is actually running it up the chain.
I hope. He actually just emailed me again and told me to send the idea to the Italian email address. Fingers crossed. Looks like an awesome body.

View attachment 265147
If there’s any company that takes customer feedback and suggestions it’s Deltaplastiks

I know of a couple new projects they’re working on but this isn’t one I’m familiar with. They’re pretty good about creating new bodies so I wouldn’t doubt it if they actually do it …I can ask Ben as well 👍🏼

If there’s any company that takes customer feedback and suggestions it’s Deltaplastiks

I know of a couple new projects they’re working on but this isn’t one I’m familiar with. They’re pretty good about creating new bodies so I wouldn’t doubt it if they actually do it …I can ask Ben as well 👍🏼
Awesome!! If the stars align I’ll have you paint the first one. 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back