Deltaplastiks 1/7 Ferrari F50 -Marlboro livery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajag

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
I took a shot at doing a Marlboro livery

What do you think?

7977ADC5-4D8C-47E0-B7D6-2D3CFC696457.jpeg

4DC42342-82C2-4B1F-B81C-E02C6DFFC58A.jpeg

45BBF84B-6A84-4BAB-BB73-BA34483B7228.jpeg

EDE2368D-35B0-4CB8-9EE4-3DFB515C90FC.jpeg

A1278D84-2884-4F5E-A799-6C220303745D.jpeg

Oh YES BABY. Looks super cool.
Since 99.99% is so perfect, what happened with the exhausts?🙄
Ha ha
As you can see ..my ability to make exhaust outlets needs a LOT of work 🙄

I might just cover them up with the supplied decals if I can just find them
Great work @Ajag! I always thought this body looked a bit odd, kind of like it was sagging in the middle. This paint scheme "straightens" the body out. I love that shade of red you chose. Nice one (y)
Thanks man
This is just a straight candy red with pearl white👍🏼

Ha ha
As you can see ..my ability to make exhaust outlets needs a LOT of work 🙄

I might just cover them up with the supplied decals if I can just find them.
Looking at your work that’s hard to believe😄. Your work is so good and especially the carbon looks so difficult to achieve that level of perfection, but I think the exhausts are actually the easiest parts. Using a pair of calipers (the ones back in the school days to draw circles) and draw an inner and outer circle on a piece of painters’ tape. Cut them a use them to mask the body; perfect circular exhausts👍.

Looking at your work that’s hard to believe😄. Your work is so good and especially the carbon looks so difficult to achieve that level of perfection, but I think the exhausts are actually the easiest parts. Using a pair of calipers (the ones back in the school days to draw circles) and draw an inner and outer circle on a piece of painters’ tape. Cut them a use them to mask the body; perfect circular exhausts👍.
I never really thought of doing that 👍🏼

I use my vinyl cutter to make the masks for the logos etc..I guess I should just cut some exhaust masks ..lol

Next time ..thanks for the help..now you got me thinking 👍🏼

Beautiful, man! My favorite cars are those with traditional racing schemes. I have four bodies waiting for me to finish them. I’ll be doing a Rothman’s livery, a Jaegermeister car, a Gulf car (all Porsches) and a Ford liveried FC100.
As always, stellar job!

Beautiful, man! My favorite cars are those with traditional racing schemes. I have four bodies waiting for me to finish them. I’ll be doing a Rothman’s livery, a Jaegermeister car, a Gulf car (all Porsches) and a Ford liveried FC100.
As always, stellar job!
Can’t wait to see you get those painted👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back