Talion Demo model Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRONWORKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
Any of you guys ever seen a “Demo” model before? It was factory sealed so i know it was new but i did get it for $$$ less than retail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 56
probably was the display demo at the hobbyshop. Would be my first guess.

I have not, but I like saving money! It appears to have retail box, so I'm guessing this is not the case, but sometimes in tech world, for example, you'll see demo units that are pre-production and may have minor differences from final production models.

probably was the display demo at the hobbyshop. Would be my first guess.
This^
It was the model the store received for display. Nothing special or unique about it at all.

Definitely wasn’t displayed... Was factory sealed until i opened it

Definitely wasn’t displayed... Was factory sealed until i opened it
What they mean is it was sold to the LHS for them to display at the store, which they obviously didn’t get around to.

To note a lot of the time demo models don't work, they don't have electronics, their might not be bearings, they may be missing parts or parts might be cut in half to show the inside.

To note a lot of the time demo models don't work, they don't have electronics, they may be missing parts or parts might be cut in half to show the inside.
Let’s hope it’s not just a brick inside ?

It runs fine, not as fast as my erevo 2.0 but it’s only on 4s. I believe the guy i got from does a lot of YouTube videos. That’s probably why it a demo.

It runs fine, not as fast as my erevo 2.0 but it’s only on 4s. I believe the guy i got from does a lot of YouTube videos. That’s probably why it a demo.
Oh well that's good. Did they do any upgrades or was it just kept it stock?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back