Colorado Denver RC Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am perhaps wrong... went to work and talked to one of my associates - apparently the kiddos are of the "rude" variety there and see sport in running over your rig with BMX bicycles there.

Aurora IS filled with rude people. I lived there and remember that now. But GOOD LUCK to the kid who can catch a Typhon 3s!
I believe there’s a fairly large RC meetup there every Sunday. I’ve never been, but have a friend who has and says it’s fairly off the hook and a lot of fun. They’ve got a Facebook group for it, I think, but I don’t have the link. FWIW, I’m up in Louisville and love going to the Superior bike park, and there are the sweet jumps in Arvada off Wads & Pomona.

Erie Single Track looks good too. Think we're going to check that spot out whenever the weather is a bit warmer. I still have to try out that superior bike park too. Slacking big time
I believe there’s a fairly large RC meetup there every Sunday. I’ve never been, but have a friend who has and says it’s fairly off the hook and a lot of fun. They’ve got a Facebook group for it, I think, but I don’t have the link. FWIW, I’m up in Louisville and love going to the Superior bike park, and there are the sweet jumps in Arvada off Wads & Pomona.
You never get kicked out of the superior bike park? I saw a picture with a sign that said no motorized toys haha. Also do you think you can send it pretty good there?

Erie single track

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back