Desert Militia body on Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Had anyone tried the desert militia body on the Kraton? It says it fits the e-revo, but I can't find anything that says it fits the Kraton.

Well I picked up the body on the weekend. I'm going to start working on trimming it up to fit this week and paint this weekend.

I updated my build thread with the pictures, but I'll do it here too for anyone wondering. I just cut the back of the body off and went from there.

Attachments

• IMG_20160515_180317.jpg
    IMG_20160515_180317.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 201
It's runs fine w/o the wing. I don't race so I didn't feel the need to keep the wing. Also, you have to hack up different style body's a lot to make them fit while running the wing..
But that wheelie bar I put in it's place gets some heavy use!

It's runs fine w/o the wing. I don't race so I didn't feel the need to keep the wing. Also, you have to hack up different style body's a lot to make them fit while running the wing..
But that wheelie bar I put in it's place gets some heavy use!
wicked looks class pal am awaiting my kraton to be delivered at the mo .

Basically, run time is based on the capacity (MAH) of your Lipos and how hard you run. The higher MAH you have the longer you'll run on a charge. My 6s lipo is 4500mah and with my motor/esc setup I get at least 20-30 minutes of hard running before I hit low voltage cutoff. Now there's a lot of other factors like pinion size, wheels and tires, terrain your running on, ambient temperature, etc that play a part too.

cheers pal the batteries I have orderd have a 5000mah and r 4s and will mostly be running on grass/gravel so should expect about 15/20 mis run time ?
have orderd that body shell aswell am going to have a go and see what I can do with it.

Cool, 5000mah will give you good run times, probably more than 20min for sure.
Can't wait to see what you do with the body!
I just finished up a ProLine Apocalypse (it's the body made for the traxxas summit) body for my Kraton and it looks mean!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back