Granite Deserves the granite name..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky32

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Well if i was in any doubt of the strength of the arrma granite it was proven out today. Some kids with no respect for people and property today were driving a quadbike all over a field trashing a cricket pitch and the fence around it, unfortunately i was playing with the granite with my son on same field and when he flipped it, they drove their quad bike right over it laughing away as they hit it. Despite my worst fears anf the awful noise it made amazingly all they damaged was the clips holding the body on and cracked the body around the holes that the body mounts too. What a resilient piece of kit this is!!!

Yep lucky! Cops were about, but had bigger concerns as there was a traveller community that had taken over a car park nearvy which is where the kids were from and I think there focus was on that. This is a great forum thx for the welcome. Altho all i can think about now Is upgrades after reading a few threads haha

We've even heard of Travellers in Germany, and not very many good things.... I know them for being tough bare knuckle boxers. Wouldn't mess with them either and better leave things to the cops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back