Kraton Destroyed the Kraton at the skatepark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooManyHobbies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
Missed the kicker of a ramp and hovered straight into the concrete ledge behind it. Guess it's time for some M2C stuff!!
20201005_104013.jpg
20201005_104027.jpg
20201005_104101.jpg

I caught a jump wrong a few weeks ago and did something very similar when I piledrove it into a birch tree in midair, but yours looks all cool and modded out for crawling with four wheel steering lol. Mine just looked like a paper airplane with a crumpled nose. Strong work! Upgrade the servo.

bent and destroyed parts is just an opportunity to upgrade. Don't worry about the money, it comes and goes. But the fun factor is captured 30 minutes at a time. :)

BTW- Like your forum name.

bent and destroyed parts is just an opportunity to upgrade. Don't worry about the money, it comes and goes. But the fun factor is captured 30 minutes at a time. :)

BTW- Like your forum name.
Yep, I'm not too broken up about it. M2C is gonna be making some money off me for sure though. I've said before that working on them is half the fun, and I still believe it.

Yeah, I'm into motorcycles, RC cars, and sim racing atm. They are all massive money pits, lol

Yep, I'm not too broken up about it. M2C is gonna be making some money off me for sure though. I've said before that working on them is half the fun, and I still believe it.

Yeah, I'm into motorcycles, RC cars, and sim racing atm. They are all massive money pits, lol
Motorcycles (track days), Fast cars (street/rack), 3D printing, drones, music, art, gaming, models, etc..
The list keeps growing.

Nope and I'm glad I didn't because it'd make me look pretty stupid lol. Enjoyed half an hour of jumping it before hand, but it's gonna be a bit before it's out again
That's good that it happened later in the run, sucks when things break at the beginning. I bent my outcast 8s chassis this weekend, but not as severely as yours. Mine has the front bent up a little and a decent inward bow in the center, and broke chassis brace ends. I caught mine on video but it wasn't that devastating looking on camera. landed at a 45 degrees on the hood.

I remember doing that first day out with mine. I learned every part of the car making those repairs :LOL::LOL:I haven't been to a skate park since. Did you crack the front tower? That is a doozy ! If your in South Chesterfield, VA area hit me up I have a frame.

I remember doing that first day out with mine. I learned every part of the car making those repairs :LOL::LOL:I haven't been to a skate park since. Did you crack the front tower? That is a doozy ! If your in South Chesterfield, VA area hit me up I have a frame.
Haven't taken it apart yet, but I'm sure almost everything is wrecked up there. For sure gonna need whatever the snapped off bolts are stuck in at the least. I'm in South Texas, so theres unfortunately a little distance between us?. Already have a M2C chassis on the way, tracking says Friday. I'm just gonna strip it apart once the chassis is here. My LHS stocks almost everything, so I should be able to get everything I need to be good Saturday after work. Also, even though I know it's overpriced, I ordered a freshpark launch ramp for skateboards. I figure if it can take a person's weight, it'll take the Kratons. I couldn't just make one out of wood as I don't have a truck and need it to be foldable to fit in my cars backseat

Last edited:
Alright, I took it apart and here's what I'm looking at damage wise. The brace has definitely seen better days. I circled the main damaged parts that need replacing upon first glance. Managed to snap 3 bolts and ripped the threads out of the other one where the chassis bent
20201007_211442.jpg
20201007_210837.jpg
20201007_210647.jpg

20201007_211221.jpg
A-Arms miraculously survived the impact. All things considered, I think I got lucky, though I will take a closer look tomorrow night

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back