Mojave Diagnose this Sound?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a National Security Secret for the Communist Party to not let foreigners see where Cjhina is operating their "factories"..
Because They outsource too.
Can't claim "Made in China" when folks start to see it's from other countries.

No.
it's because there's just ONE Customer Care personnel who's answering calls.. So, that one phone gets all jammed up IF they post the number
the thought of China outsourcing our outsourced labor kinda cracks me up

the thought of China outsourcing our outsourced labor kinda cracks me up

It's funny. But They are just copying Us to a 't'...
Because you take a good look at our government/military production procedures... submit bids to one or two Big Dogs... but the Big Dogs are just subcontracting out all or most of the work themselves.

On the medium scale > look at all the so called major "Home Builders"... they may have drafted up all the blueprints in house ,but sub out ALL the construction work - from surveying the land, clearing the land, concrete pours, etc etc etc..

And, on the small scale > home owners (use to do All the work themselves around the house.)
Now a days just about everything is outsourced - repairing a leaky toilet, fixing a dishwasher, changing a lightbulb/light switch, replacing a garage door opener, mowing the lawn, pruning the trees, painting the house, hell even buying groceries are now outsourced.
Changing the motor oil or sparkplugs requires a "subcontractor".
I even see some young parents who can't take care of one child and have to hire a FULLtime nanny to raise the baby..

Good man, you know the dealio.
I have had HH send me oil numerous times before. I have like 3 dozen bottles of diff oil here anyway . On principal, I want HH to know they are cheap by not filling their diffs up. I paid for proper oil to be in there per the manual. They oblige, because they know that "I know" they do this with their rigs, a pattern over the years., NIB.:giggle:
If you say nothing, HH hoping you won't notice and expect you to buy parts that failed early because of poor Factory assy. I bet 90% of their rigs sold, this happens to the buyer. I could see how a first time Arrma buyer would give up on Arrma easily due to frustration. The seasoned Arrma guys figured it out. After getting burned with their first Arrma rig. All my new Arrma rigs( any RTR brand) get rebuilt out the box before running them.
I find many stripped parts. PB nuts cross threaded, Wheel nuts over torqued, wheel alignment all jacked up. Tires poorly glued, Diffs poorly shimmed if at all, underfilled, pinion gears poorly meshed, I had a poorly stamped twisted Limitless chassis, Diffs that were locked up, diffs that had foreign metal in there chewing up the sun gears, I could go on and on. I let HH know and they easily oblige and replace parts. Sometimes as much as $250+ in parts. ( My Lim)
I am an old fart kit builder, so nothing goes past me with RTR's.:LOL:

That's why I always prefer to buy a new RC car in kit form and not already preassemble, that is not RTR anyway... Yes, they are getting better and better, but I honestly think they actually took a good chunk of fun out of the hobby, by not letting you feel the excitement of assembling your kit and taking it on the track for the first time to see if the hard work in following the instructions and trying to understand that manual written in Chinglish, did actually paid off.. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve had good luck using the chat link on the Arrma site. Have contacted them three times so far and they have always responded quickly and resolved my issues.
Yeah many have said the same lately. Get a HH chat bot going. Seems to work for most.
I have not tried this.
That's why I always prefer to buy a new RC car in kit form and not already preassemble, that is not RTR anyway... Yes, they are getting better and better, but I honestly think they actually took a good chunk of fun out of the hobby, by not letting you feel the excitement of assembling your kit and taking it on the track for the first time to see if the hard work in following the instructions and trying to understand that manual written in Chinglish, did actually paid off.. :ROFLMAO:
If I had my way , every RC would still be a kit. Like RC was 35 years ago.
Man I am old.
Some how, RTR's cost less to make than Kits these days. Has to do with how manufacturing has evolved. And The Consumer wants intant gratification. This also brings a larger market, getting RC Newbs involved, who otherwise could never buy a Kit and build it.
Many think a kit costs less money to Mfr. It is actually more labor intensive. Creating and boxing a kit costs more $$. Parts must be correct and accurately packaged in each box. Or the Brand will have a failed product. No room for error. High end Kits like that from TA, Tekno, Mugen and the rest cost more in kit form in many cases. In other cases a high end kit allows for better quality parts.
Traxxas was the leader in the 2000's bringing RTR's to the masses.

Last edited:
Yeah many have said the same lately. Get a HH chat bot going. Seems to work for most.
I have not tried this.

If I had my way , every RC would still be a kit. Like RC was 35 years ago.
Man I am old.
Some how, RTR's cost less to make than Kits these days. Has to do with how manufacturing has evolved. And The Consumer wants intant gratification. This also brings a larger market, getting RC Newbs involved, who otherwise could never buy a Kit and build it.
Many think a kit costs less money to Mfr. It is actually more labor intensive. Creating and boxing a kit costs more $$. Parts must be correct and accurately packaged in each box. Or the Brand will have a failed product. No room for error. High end Kits like that from TA, Tekno, Mugen and the rest cost more in kit form in many cases. In other cases a high end kit allows for better quality parts.
Traxxas was the leader in the 2000's bringing RTR's to the masses.
I hear you... Same thing happen with helicopters... Back in the 90' you had to know how cyclic and gyroscopic effect did work, before even attempting to put an helicopter together. And it still took two good weeks and about 1000 little bolts and nuts to put everything in place.. Today, thanks to company like Align and Blade, just to name two, anyone can enjoy flying helicopters... They are simply BnF and they even tell you how to configure the radio...

In all honesty, I see both the good and the bad in the new way of RC... Good as in, everything is so much easier, bad as in, you don't really learn much as far as trial and error, and don't require particular skills anymore...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back