Big Rock Diameter of the shock pistons in the 3s shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyjr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Big Rock V3 owner here, thus far have had no issues with the stock shocks (lucky me so far. but thinking of maybe updating them, either working on the stockers, upgrading to the alumnium ones or going with the proline arrma shocks. For right now i kind of want to keep the plastic ones, just to see how long they run. In that endeavor, I'm curious about the pistons, Does anyone know the diameter of them? I'd like to try to use some sort of two stage piston (RPM or possibly Traxxas GTR) but need the diameter of the piston or the bodies to know which might work. Anyone actually measured the pistons, or bodies? I appreciate any info that you might can provide, Thank you

Big Rock V3 owner here, thus far have had no issues with the stock shocks (lucky me so far. but thinking of maybe updating them, either working on the stockers, upgrading to the alumnium ones or going with the proline arrma shocks. For right now i kind of want to keep the plastic ones, just to see how long they run. In that endeavor, I'm curious about the pistons, Does anyone know the diameter of them? I'd like to try to use some sort of two stage piston (RPM or possibly Traxxas GTR) but need the diameter of the piston or the bodies to know which might work. Anyone actually measured the pistons, or bodies? I appreciate any info that you might can provide, Thank you

Did a quick search found this....but I would verify the data for the current BR version:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-size-are-the-big-rock-shock-shafts-thickness.5905/post-56826

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back