Kraton Did arrma sell me the wrong screws? Or my kraton came with a screw lenght that doesn't exist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I bought these for my exb diffs and turns out they are not the same lenght as the original screws. Afer research it seems like i really got the right screws acording to the manual and exploded view online. Or the screws i got are not 3x12 but they actually are 3x12 because i have some 3x10 on my kraton 4s.?
AB980299-5738-4305-93ED-00E72667A690.jpeg

The arrma quality control JESUS

I bought these for my exb diffs and turns out they are not the same lenght as the original screws. Afer research it seems like i really got the right screws acording to the manual and exploded view online. Or the screws i got are not 3x12 but they actually are 3x12 because i have some 3x10 on my kraton 4s.?View attachment 106394
The arrma quality control JESUS
Measure them. Are they 10 or 12mm

to little to late, but the EXB screws are shorter. the diff cover on the original is a bit bigger amd can use the longer screws. the EXB version is shorter and needs shorter screws.

@scottyzinsd, The original diff case screws are button heads. The EXB screws are Flat heads countersunk. So I don't see how one type of screws relates to the other, part wise.:unsure:

Last edited:
^^^Ok. That is a standard metal Diff case. What I have and use also . Button heads are used with this.

Just that OP, @Surchaufeur, stated he was having issues with the EXB diff. screw lengths.
EXB 29mm diffs use flathead countersunk screws. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back