Senton Did Arrma stop with the Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abraksan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon TLR
Did Arrma stop with the Senton 6s? The V3 from 2019 seems to be the last version?

Use mostly parts from the Typhon 6S. Get yourself the specific arms and shocks for the Senton 6S source a body and tires/wheels and you will have the Senton 6S. About two weeks ago though I seen a very clean senton 6S on ebay. I watched it but it sold pretty fast so some are out there but have to keep an eye out for them. I had one years ago. They are an absolute tank of a short course truck and I mean that in the best way possible. Heavy, tough and fast! I’ve got a Mojave now and it’s a nice replacement for it although it’s quite a bit larger
8A03100C-04DC-42CC-BBAE-91124EAD2320.png

Use mostly parts from the Typhon 6S. Get yourself the specific arms and shocks for the Senton 6S source a body and tires/wheels and you will have the Senton 6S. About two weeks ago though I seen a very clean senton 6S on ebay. I watched it but it sold pretty fast so some are out there but have to keep an eye out for them. I had one years ago. They are an absolute tank of a short course truck and I mean that in the best way possible. Heavy, tough and fast! I’ve got a Mojave now and it’s a nice replacement for it although it’s quite a bit largerView attachment 144142
most real tanks (army or gas) aren't very fast. the only fast tank I know of is the arrma talion.:p

That's the only one you have so you can't compare it to anything lol.
I want to get the talion eventually too though.
says the person with only typhons
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

That's the only one you have so you can't compare it to anything lol.
I want to get the talion eventually too though.
I have plenty of gas tanks (one in each 1:1 car+ some)

says the person with only typhons
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office
I have a redcat Volcano 16 and a traxxas slash brushed too. My brother drives the slash more than me though. If I get another car it will be the tekno 410.3 sc.

Funny story: I tried to break my Redcat Volcano 16 at the skate park yesterday. It wouldn't have it lol. I kicked it like 10 feet in the air and it landed funny on the a-arms and nothing broke. The only thing that happened was the upgraded center driveshaft bent a tiny bit, causing the front input gear to fall off of the driveshaft into the diff housing(no yolks). I straightened out the driveshaft and screwed the input gear back on with some loctite. I was slamming it full speed on 2s lipo into concrete blocks and launching it off of 4ft quarter pipes, and trying to land funny. I launched it off a little jump straight into a 200lb-300lb rock too. It wouldn't break. :ROFLMAO: I got upgrades for it. Oil filled shocks, metal spur, metal diffs, metal input gears, metal diff outdrives, metal front cvds, metal center driveshaft, everything except the rear dogbones and wheelie bar.

If Arrma is paying attention , just bring back the Senton 6s , really , you already still have the Typhon 6s which is like 80% of the Senton 6s , you were already tooled up for the Senton 6s ,all you have to do is make bodies / tires / bumpers . Leave the extra wide arms and sway bars on it from the Typhon .
It's funny that as soon as its gone , now everyone wants one . I'd buy another !!!

Build it for sure. The arms/drive shafts are still out there. I used tbone bumpers on mine, and shortened typhon turnbuckles.

senton.jpg

senton3.jpg

senton4.jpg

senton5.jpg

I’m looking at a Typhoon slider to build a Senton. If I’m right I will just need the arms shocks drive shafts turn buckles body mounts and bumpers? Anything else I’m missing?

I’m looking at a Typhoon slider to build a Senton. If I’m right I will just need the arms shocks drive shafts turn buckles body mounts and bumpers? Anything else I’m missing?
I used the typhon shocks and they worked fine. I don't know that you can find the senton ones. You might be able to find parts of them to build them but if you already have a typhon just throw the shorter arms on it. I think most of the length difference is outside of the shock mounting point. And for the turnbuckles just screw the typhon ones in til you get the angle you need. There are senton side guards out there but i put outcast on so they came up a little higher and covered more of the body from rocks/debris being kicked up from the tires.

Back