Did I get a good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I just scooped up an XMAXX is great condition with a new stock ESC, two fairly new Traxxas 4s batteries, new Prolines, Proline Reservoirs on the shocks, wide maxx kit, newer steering servo and stock radio gear for $525... Good deal? 🤔
20221105_153653.jpg

You know you got a smoking deal 😏 :LOL:

Am I seeing some upgraded shocks in there too? Nice!
Those are Proline Ultra reservoir caps! It's got Hot Racing front hubs and all new wheel bearings to! 👍
There are NO pictures that do an XMAXX's size justice... I thought my Krajave was big! 🤯
20221105_190320.jpg

Last edited:
The x-maxx or XTR is likely the next rc car I get.
Funny story. I didn't have battery leads for Traxxas batteries. So after I picked it up I went to my LHS to pick some up. The dude I bought the XMAXX from was there buying their last XRT! 😆

Last edited:
Funny story. I didn't have battery leads for Traxxas batteries. So after I picked it up I went to my LHS to pick some up. The dude I bought the XMAXX from was there buying their last XTR! 😆
Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't an XTR a Corally??

Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't an XTR a Corally??
The xtr is a corally car, but I think he meant the xrt, right?
Funny story. I didn't have battery leads for Traxxas batteries. So after I picked it up I went to my LHS to pick some up. The dude I bought the XMAXX from was there buying their last XTR! 😆
Yours for another killer deal, right?

I just scooped up an XMAXX is great condition with a new stock ESC, two fairly new Traxxas 4s batteries, new Prolines, Proline Reservoirs on the shocks, wide maxx kit, newer steering servo and stock radio gear for $525... Good deal? 🤔View attachment 254641
You sure did!! Nice score!! Perhaps you'll meet up with him again when the next TRX comes out?😎
Gotta have hope!! Congrats!!

Does anyone know of any GOOD Traxxas forums? 🤔
Traxxass forum where all the TRX fanboys live. Just don't mention you are also here on AF. They will tear you a new hole.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back