Felony Did I make a mistake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Mojave EXB
So I bought the Felony thinking the only difference between that kit and the infraction was the lack of a handbrake and a different body. In fact when I was reading online that the handbrake can be added to the felony, as the felony chassis has the same screw holes for mounting it that the infraction does, I thought oh ok. Ima buy the felony cuz I like the body better and just add the handbrake module in and then Ill have the same kit only with the body that I prefer. Well then I found out like a day or two later after buying it, thats not the only difference. The whole wheel/diff thing which Im sure everyone but me was aware of. So did I make a mistake in buying the felony? In retrospect it seems like the infraction with a felony body is what I really wanted.

Last edited:
For so far I know, no, as long as you can find the correct tires. The problem is that many people can't.
Because of the diff ratios finding aftermarket tires is hard, or so I've heard

You can buy an Infraction V2 GP5 diff housing from Jenny's and swap it in if you want to run the same sized tires all around. That's what I did.

Having both, my preference is for the Infraction. The Felony body seems like such a last minute slap-it-together cluster. Although I would say the handbrake is pretty useless and mostly a gimmick on the Infraction V2. I don't think I've used mine after the first outing. Sadly, the mental gymnastics of making sure I'm not on power while applying the handbrake is just too much for my feeble mind to handle.

I do not want to add any neg....just go to this forum and select the "Arrma 6S BLX" and click the Felony and read from there... It does handle differently very different compared to the Infraction with the tires #1 and there are some big diff ratio differences.

They handle different but it does depend on what you are going after....bashing...speed runs.

I do not want to add any neg....just go to this forum and select the "Arrma 6S BLX" and click the Felony and read from there... It does handle differently very different compared to the Infraction with the tires #1 and there are some big diff ratio differences.

They handle different but it does depend on what you are going after....bashing...speed runs.
I just want to bash and drift with it. Ive had my fill of speed runs back in the day with my 100+MPH rustler. Ive probably got over 5k in that thing if you include all the repairs and rebuilds lol. Im not sure Im concerned about the tires as Ive gotten used to waiting a month or two on every other thing I try to buy anyway.all things considered though from what I know now. I feel like I bought the wrong kit and really it was only for the body.

Thanks btw. I had no idea you could search like that.

So I bought the Felony thinking the only difference between that kit and the infraction was the lack of a handbrake and a different body. In fact when I was reading online that the handbrake can be added to the felony as the felony chassis has the same screw holes for mounting it that the infraction does so I thought oh ok. Ima buy the felony cuz I like the body better and just had the handbrake module in and then Ill have the same kit only with the body that I prefer. Well then I found out like a day or two later that thats not the only difference. The whole wheel diff thing which Im sure everyone but me was aware of. So did I make a mistake in buying the felony? In retrospect it seems like the infraction with a felony body is what I really wanted.
I like strawberry milkshake

The Felony is still a pretty badass vehicle. I don't think you can go wrong. (it's on my wish list too) If the tire situation doesn't work for you, @Engineer advice is spot on.

You can buy an Infraction V2 GP5 diff housing from Jenny's and swap it in if you want to run the same sized tires all around.

Best move would be to sell the rear tires and rear diff with no use on them.
swap in an infraction diff assembly as mentioned before and either get a full set of GRP tires or a second pair of hoons to match.

I believe there is some setup using a kraton hub and hex that moves the rear wheel out to fit the felony body correctly.(when using GRP or front size hoons)

same thing I thought when I first saw the thread title. I thought we were going to discuss favorite flavors. :ROFLMAO: Funny how our minds fill in the blanks.
LOL I didnt even notice... I was like what is this guy talking about? Thought he was trollin' me or something. I fixed my mikstake :ROFLMAO:

The Felony is still a pretty badass vehicle. I don't think you can go wrong. (it's on my wish list too) If the tire situation doesn't work for you, @Engineer advice is spot on.
I guess we shall see but I have a sneaking suspicion that Im gonna end up buying the other one too eventually, comparing them and selling the one I like least.

LOL I didnt even notice... I was like what is this guy talking about? Thought he was trollin' me or something. I fixed my mikstake :ROFLMAO:

I guess we shall see but I have a sneaking suspicion that Im gonna end up buying the other one too eventually, comparing them and selling the one I like least.

From what I have gathered reading posts here on the forum, people prefer the handling of the Infraction better.
The felony looks amazing though...

It is something about those rear tires that throws off the handling.

From what I have gathered reading posts here on the forum, people prefer the handling of the Infraction better.
The felony looks amazing though...

It is something about those rear tires that throws off the handling.
Yeah cuz of them being staggered. I noticed the same thing on my 1:1 Challenger. When I went to 11inch wheels in the back and 9.5s in the front I get better traction from the wider tires on the back now which is great for drag racing but it definitely feels a lil different when Im taking a corner at high speeds or drifting through a corner. Since its more of a muscle car I really don't care but Hopefully if I have to Ill be able to make it work. even if I have to mod the crap out of it lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back