Did I overpay for my granite 3s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Themikeey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I bought a granite 3s blx with a 3s lipo and charger. Came out to $380. It was a bid item on eBay. Supposedly only has about half hour of run time, looks pretty new. Is that a good price?

Depends on lipo and charger but looks like you didn't get ripped off.

If it was only ran once or twice(30mins) that's a good deal. Should be a roughly 5000 mAh 3s battery, which even a cheapy runs about $30 and a charger depending is anywhere from $30-$80 for a decent cheap one. So figure new truck is 320, battery 30 charger 30 that's $380 so not too bad if everything is in good shape

It's like a $50 battery. The 380 was after taxes and shipping
I would say it's ok if is that n like new condition. I just bought a Senton blx V3, brand new, with tax and shipping came in just a couple of bucks below $350. It is listed at the same price, at $319. As long as everything works and the battery runs well and it looks like new, it seemed to work out fine....you did not save a whole lot of money, but if it's a $50 battery, you did save a few dollars, it appears anyway

I would say it's ok if is that n like new condition. I just bought a Senton blx V3, brand new, with tax and shipping came in just a couple of bucks below $350. It is listed at the same price, at $319. As long as everything works and the battery runs well and it looks like new, it seemed to work out fine....you did not save a whole lot of money, but if it's a $50 battery, you did save a few dollars, it appears anyway
Just saw that you said it came with a charger. Whatever charger you got would be a bonus as well
It's a graphene 5200 3s lipo. Charger looks cheap tho
Most likely a pretty good battery

Got Pics? Don't over think it... just enjoy it.. you got a good rig. Congrats Mikey..

Got Pics? Don't over think it... just enjoy it.. you got a good rig. Congrats Mikey..
I plan on enjoying it either way but just curious, here are some pics

Screenshot_20201127-211807.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-211802.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-211756.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-211749.jpg

Does it come with original receipt? Arrma has a 2 year warranty with one.
The charger is a bit light there. Only you can say for sure it was good deal for you. Did you know its price worth before bidding? Its in your hands. That's worth something. Enjoy it.

Does it come with original receipt? Arrma has a 2 year warranty with one.
The charger is a bit light there. Only you can say for sure it was good deal for you. Its in your hands. That's worth something. Enjoy it.
I doubt the seller provided the original receipt but he did mention in description how much it all came out too etc so maybe he has it still

Thats why I rarely buy Arrma's that way, because HH wont warranty anything. I do have a Mojave purchased used but I got $400+ in upgrade with it for a steal below Retail. So I picked it up. Also run once. And immaculate. But Arrma's warranty will save you potential money for 2 years if you have a valid receipt from an authorized seller. Motors and electrics, Radio, Rx's and servos, will usually fail maybe once in those 2 years depending how you bash your rig. From experience.

Last edited:
As said above, see if you can get a copy of the receipt. The 2-year warranty is good but only applies to the "original" owner and HH will want a copy of the proof of purchase to send out any warranty parts.

Back