Granite Did some cosmetic work on granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveneron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
Hey everyone hope everything is going well just wanted to show some cosmetic work I did to my granite over the weekend painted my proline wheels swapped body picked up a stampede body from my local shop that I think comes from eBay and customized it to fit my granite/kraton amalgamation. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

IMG_20201024_095006.jpg

IMG_20201024_095017.jpg

IMG_20201024_095039.jpg

IMG_20201024_095033.jpg

IMG_20201023_113040.jpg

IMG_20201023_113112.jpg

IMG_20201022_235746.jpg

IMG_20201022_235730.jpg

That's an interesting body, wing, wheel, and bumper combo. At first glance it looks kinda like a blinged out E-Revo or some kind of monster slash body swapped. Nice job I dig the unique look. Almost looks like a LWB chassis because of the added length the wing and senton rear bumper and the shorter nose look because of the typhon front bumper and body slid further back than stock body is.

That's an interesting body, wing, wheel, and bumper combo. At first glance it looks kinda like a blinged out E-Revo or some kind of monster slash body swapped. Nice job I dig the unique look. Almost looks like a LWB chassis because of the added length the wing and senton rear bumper and the shorter nose look because of the typhon front bumper and body slid further back than stock body is.
AWSOME EXPLINATION. LOOKED LIKE AN E-REVO OR A HPI SAVAGE!

Yeah you're correct it's a long wheel base chassis rear bumper wheely bar off of a senton I chopped the tabs off the rear bumper to give it a better look.wing off an outcast , aluminum's chassis brace off the kraton 4s front bumper is actually the rear bumper off of a 4s kraton. it also has kraton suspension arms and hubs all around as well as 4s kraton ESC power module engine metal spur etc...
AWSOME EXPLINATION. LOOKED LIKE AN E-REVO OR A HPI SAVAGE!
Yeah thanks!

Last edited:
Haha so it IS a LWB haha okay because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because of the mods you did. In any case it looks cool, you basically made it a 4s Kraton/Granite frankenstein. I guess that's a fitting description since it's got Monster logos on it haha

Hit the nail on the head there lol well said I've got all the hot racing diffs , axles and hubs on it as well and I have ordered outcast 6s big bore shocks for it off eBay gold. I picked up two 6s 50c batteries a few days ago for a good price now I'm just shopping for a 6s ESC and a charger that'll do these batteries and it'll be 6s afterwards

1603657366063280992553.jpg

Last edited:
Lol 6s is gonna be nuts. Just keep an eye on your drive shafts, they are known to explode on 6s power unless you are careful.
I have the hot racing ones they've been very strong so far but I also ordered a few spare steel shafts off of eBay from China I'm still waiting on but they look basically like a knockoff of the hot racing ones so I'll have some spares
I hear the problem is once you get to 6s in a 4 or 3s arma chassis the power module it's starting to blow up slipper clutches I've already blown up two sets of splines that connect the slipper to the diff and I'm only on 4S 100c punch 3. Luckily the halves for the slipper clutch our only like 20 or $30 for the pair. Maybe the aftermarket will make an upgraded slipper eventually.

I have the hot racing ones they've been very strong so far but I also ordered a few spare steel shafts off of eBay from China I'm still waiting on but they look basically like a knockoff of the hot racing ones so I'll have some spares
I hear the problem is once you get to 6s in a 4 or 3s arma chassis the power module it's starting to blow up slipper clutches I've already blown up two sets of splines that connect the slipper to the diff and I'm only on 4S 100c punch 3. Luckily the halves for the slipper clutch our only like 20 or $30 for the pair. Maybe the aftermarket will make an upgraded slipper eventually.
Even be cool if they made just a straight slimed piece that you could Mount between the diff and the power module without needing something to slip because I run my slipper pretty much locked anyways then they can maybe make the metal casting part thicker
Nice looks awesome I used to have the belted trenchers but found they were too hard I traded it for these Badlands 3.8 but the trenchers are super nice tires your truck looks awesome!

Even be cool if they made just a straight slimed piece that you could Mount between the diff and the power module without needing something to slip because I run my slipper pretty much locked anyways then they can maybe make the metal casting part thicker

Nice looks awesome I used to have the belted trenchers but found they were too hard I traded it for these Badlands 3.8 but the trenchers are super nice tires your truck looks awesome!
I just took a sharpie and blocked out the Traxxas on the front and you can't even tell there's any writing there I had to put a sticker at first but then took off the red bull sticker and just blacked it out

If you have good CVDs, and a tight slipper, then you’ll want the metal ring and pinions. And after that you’ll still need internal gears by the dozen, right @Droste78 ???

If you have good CVDs, and a tight slipper, then you’ll want the metal ring and pinions. And after that you’ll still need internal gears by the dozen, right @Droste78 ???
Lol....possibly!
Gotta dig into it yet, but pretty sure I have a cvd binding, or at least I'm hoping that's the problem ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back