Did this forum blow up recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm far from a forum veteran here, but relatively speaking, this forum is nuts! I can't even come close to reading everything. I find myself hitting the "mark forums read" button every morning just to reset the posts to a reasonable level. Inevitably within a couple minutes a hundred new posts show up......

I can’t keep up with every thread anymore. Has our traffic bloomed lately or am I just getting slower?
I agree it has been crazy busy.
Work and hunting season has kept me busy so my time on here has been very limited but wow it seems like a lot has been going on.

I don't worry about keeping up with threads because I can't even keep up with alerts!

I’m down in the DR for a wedding and the Internet here doesn’t suck as bad as I had feared, yet I still can’t keep up. I got better things to do here but I still like to check in from time to time. My YouTube subs are going to take a while to catch up on when I get back tho.

5700 for me n two days ago 2000

Attachments

• IMG_0004.PNG
    IMG_0004.PNG
    643.9 KB · Views: 33
I know I'm far from a forum veteran here, but relatively speaking, this forum is nuts! I can't even come close to reading everything. I find myself hitting the "mark forums read" button every morning just to reset the posts to a reasonable level. Inevitably within a couple minutes a hundred new posts show up......
Im on the forum a few times every day and I'm showing 1000 to 1200 unread when I hit the mark forum read button every Sunday night

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back