Typhon Diff and input gear upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I have a Typhon Mega that is getting a serious power upgrade and wanted to upgrade the diffs and input gears to avoid ever stripping them so my Typhoon is reliable. What would be good so my Typhon never strips any gears again? I already have the Kraton 4s slipper clutch assembly so that won't be a problem.

I have a Typhon Mega that is getting a serious power upgrade and wanted to upgrade the diffs and input gears to avoid ever stripping them so my Typhoon is reliable. What would be good so my Typhon never strips any gears again? I already have the Kraton 4s slipper clutch assembly so that won't be a problem.
Arrma makes cnc machined crown gears and input gear. And they have the standard metal gears on the 4s trucks. If you get the cnc gears you will have to remove the plastic nut on the slipper

Last edited:
Arrma makes cnc machined crown gears and input gear. And they have the standard metal gears on the 4s trucks. If you get the cnc gears you will have to remove the plastic nut on the slipper
What plastic nub are you meaning? If you mean the extra plastic fdown the rom the spur gear that sticks out I have the Kraton slipper assembly in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back