Diff brain servo plug ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Typhon 6s
I am new to arrma, bought a non diff brain Nero on sale through tower for xmas and used the e cash for diff brain upgrade. I'm not sure if I plugged the servos into the diff brain correctly. Still waiting on charge leads to charge my batteries and try it out.

Got it done, turns out I had it right. The fear of frying anything got the best of me.

It is easy to check.
Your diff brain circuit board has an LED which indicates the different situations.
On the Arrma side is also an "How To" to calibrate this board.
1st position (knob to the left) is nothing locked.
2nd is middle diff,
3rd is middle and rear,
4th is all locked.
You can test it much easier while you're motor is disconnected from the ESC.

Maybe the PDF will be helpful for u.

Regards,
lonee

Attachments

• NERO DIFF BRAIN CONFIGURATION 20160704.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 86
Thank You, this will be helpful with initialization. Hopefully my xt90 charge leads arrive soon so I can try this baby out.

:wideyed: charge leads?
Never buyed something like that. I picked up a packet of male and female xt90 together with the Big Rock! ;)
I wish you a lot of fun while smiling in a circle when you try it out.

1st run with the NERO today, ran on 4s first to test my diff brain install and it worked flawlessly, 2nd run on 6s snow drifting in the back yard and slid into the shed about 30 mph at 25 degrees F, what do know, I shattered the LF wheel and had to order parts. This is my first MT since selling my savage xl a while back and ohh what fun! I think my crawlers and short course trucks will be on the bench awhile.

:wideyed: charge leads?
Never buyed something like that. I picked up a packet of male and female xt90 together with the Big Rock! ;)
I wish you a lot of fun while smiling in a circle when you try it out.
I usually make my own to, but since I had no solder, wire, or connecters and would have had to wait on shipping of connectors it was more cost effective just to order them, they arrived in 2 days surprisingly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back