Diff Cap Backorder w/ Rollbars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vpr5793

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
@PPS-RC Is there a way I can backorder a diff cover with the rollbar mounts? The website won't let me do it.

@PPS-RC Is there a way I can backorder a diff cover with the rollbar mounts? The website won't let me do it.
Currently the roll bar mounts are going to be out of stock for a couple weeks. Turns out they are much harder to make than I had hoped, and I am trying to figure out a better way to make them. Unfortunately this takes time and I don't have a hard date so I removed them from the website. I'd hate to sell someone something that could take a month even to ship. They however will be for sure available separately, as an upgrade/replacement part so you can pick them up at a later date.

OK Great! I'll be on the lookout for them at that point. Will they still work with the diff cap (hopefully?)

They will be the same exact design as current, and will be compatible. Other than the delay to get them back for sale, you wouldn't notice a difference.
Someone thought it would be a cool idea to make them all curves, and that makes them difficult to hold in the machine accurately with how I was trying to do it. I was scrapping at least 40% of the parts I was trying to make. So it's back to the drawing board on the process.

I have a very good idea on how I'm going to move forward, however it just takes time.

No problem there! Order placed for diff cap, motor mount, and diff mount. #1323. Thanks for making awesome parts, man.

I love supporting small businesses. Small businesses that make quality RC parts? Let me light my debit card on fire. haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back