Typhon Diff case mounting holes dimensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Can someone please give me the diff case mounting hole pattern dimensions from a 6S? The holes that fasten the diff case to the chassis. I’m at work and can’t measure it myself.

Thank you!

Will this help?
20200229_142549.jpg
20200229_142549.jpg
20200229_143703.jpg
20200229_143625.jpg

Pictures are hard to translate accuracy precise enough. Best to measure yourself 10 times and drill once.:LOL:

Last edited:
I forgot, you need this also. It can verify correctly if its also cross measured.
20200229_144709.jpg
20200229_145814.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone please give me the diff case mounting hole pattern dimensions from a 6S? The holes that fasten the diff case to the chassis. I’m at work and can’t measure it myself.

Thank you!
Can i ask what you are planning to do with those measurements? Ive recently been wondering if the Tekjo gaskets that were made to fit between the diff housing and the chassis for the 1/8 arrmas are worth investing in.... i generally try to use marine grease(or something similiar) and apply it to that area when doing maintence/building my rigs but sincw my local spots tend to have tons of very fine sandy/small rocks etc unfortunately it ends up getting into everything, most of all that exact area where the housing/bulkhead are mounted. Ive also got a few rigs that are overdue for some diff maintenance, especially the gaskets. Im not sure what you needed those measu

Can i ask what you are planning to do with those measurements? Ive recently been wondering if the Tekjo gaskets that were made to fit between the diff housing and the chassis for the 1/8 arrmas are worth investing in.... i generally try to use marine grease(or something similiar) and apply it to that area when doing maintence/building my rigs but sincw my local spots tend to have tons of very fine sandy/small rocks etc unfortunately it ends up getting into everything, most of all that exact area where the housing/bulkhead are mounted. Ive also got a few rigs that are overdue for some diff maintenance, especially the gaskets. Im not sure what you needed those measu

I wanted them because I have a Tekno ET48 bumper that I wanted to modify to fit my Typhon. The only thing I needed were the hole dims. I was at work and forgot to get them the night before and was drilling the holes that day.

On the diff gaskets, I’ve thought about printing some rubber ones. I don’t have any experience with the Tekjo gaskets however.

I wanted them because I have a Tekno ET48 bumper that I wanted to modify to fit my Typhon. The only thing I needed were the hole dims. I was at work and forgot to get them the night before and was drilling the holes that day.

On the diff gaskets, I’ve thought about printing some rubber ones. I don’t have any experience with the Tekjo gaskets however.
I believe the Tekjo Gaskets are considered thick by some guys. Some have said maybe too thick, whether for the diff cups or the bulkhead to chassis area. I don't have expe. with them. Chassis flex causes the dirt to migrate into the bulkhead IMO. HR bulkheads don't flex and stay rigid enough and seal at the chassis better. A gasket can help. I find a good bead of thick grease seals off mine. (Stock plastic ) But not perfectly. I don't bash in sand or mud however.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back