Felony Diff fluid weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cumminz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Is everyone still running stock weights on diff fluids? Just bashing here. No speedruns

Lots of deciding factors. Which rig? Strictly bashing? Tire sizes? Belted?

My bad... missed the prefix.

I would recommend 60/200/30 as that’s what I run in my IV1. Rear end has unique gear ratio to make up for the increased tire diameter so I would try same combo.

My Felony should be here soon and that’s what I’ll be running.

My bad... missed the prefix.

I would recommend 60/200/30 as that’s what I run in my IV1. Rear end has unique gear ratio to make up for the increased tire diameter so I would try same combo.

My Felony should be here soon and that’s what I’ll be running.
I'll try those. Have 1 mil in my infraction was thinking of doing 500k in this. I'll start lower

On my infraction v1 I been happy with 100/500/100 but honestly I haven't tried any other weights yet. I use my V1 both for parking lot hooning with a minor in sub 100mph speed runs.

You all have to report back I am running 60/100.30 on my Infraction v1 been happy with it for bashing.... I pondered on the 200 for the center I wish I could feel what that was like...maybe I will try it but I will do the same numbers on the Felony....

Beware guys on the Felony diff fluids... I am new to the hobby but thankful for this forum for the post we get. I have not driven it yet but checking it out as many advise....

Started with the center diff and just little to not enough diff fluid...come on Arrma for the price can't we get a full damn cup:

May be hard to see since it is clear one side only has fluid
IMG_20200828_111729.jpg

Now it should be like this....

IMG_20200828_114359.jpg
IMG_20200828_114403.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back