Kraton Diff fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it will work fine. The fluid you choose is a personal preference, but those are perfectly fine if it drives the way you want it too.

Yes it will work fine. The fluid you choose is a personal preference, but those are perfectly fine if it drives the way you want it too.
Ok cool thank you. I’m new to changing diff fluids and stuff like that I used to just run my trucks till something went wrong lol. So now that I’m older and spending my hard earned money I’m trying to really research before I do anything. I’m not trying to race or drive it like a race car I just want wheelies and speed.

Ok cool thank you. I’m new to changing diff fluids and stuff like that I used to just run my trucks till something went wrong lol. So now that I’m older and spending my hard earned money I’m trying to really research before I do anything. I’m not trying to race or drive it like a race car I just want wheelies and speed.
Anything over 500k in the center will help with wheelies.

1M takes a fair amount of time to settle in the dif. Make sure you knife in a good chunk then leave it over night. On that note, 500k will be more than enough to make any rig do wheelies. You might want to go lighter front and back. 60k up front and slightly lighter in the rear.

1M takes a fair amount of time to settle in the dif. Make sure you knife in a good chunk then leave it over night. On that note, 500k will be more than enough to make any rig do wheelies. You might want to go lighter front and back. 60k up front and slightly lighter in the rear.
What would 80k front and back make it drive like?

What would 80k front and back make it drive like?
You would have trouble turning under power. It would want to power slide everywhere. There’s nothing wrong if that’s the way you want it to run, but most here want more steering under power.

You would have trouble turning under power. It would want to power slide everywhere. There’s nothing wrong if that’s the way you want it to run, but most here want more steering under power.
Well screw it i got all the oil for free cuz I spent so much on the truck so I’ll try it for a while lol??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back