Typhon Diff fluids for street bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
What diff fluids is everyone running for street bashing? Still got what I was running for off road bashing, 30k/100k/20k. Seems to do okay, but wondering if going up on weights would be useful.

What diff fluids is everyone running for street bashing? Still got what I was running for off road bashing, 30k/100k/20k. Seems to do okay, but wondering if going up on weights would be useful.
I think you're fine front/rear. I'd see how it does first and then evaluate. I was running 200-500k center in times when I was running a diff and it seemed to work well.

Changing front
switching front or rear by 10k or 20k not that noticeable. Mess with the center diff try 200k,300k500k that’s where you’ll notice the biggest differences.

Leaving everything stock, the steering feels much better.

Going to 500k or more in the center makes it easier to drift and power feels more stable going straight.

My speedrun and drag cars aren’t fun bashers with the increase fluid viscosity.

I really like the stock fluids for general bashing.

Leaving everything stock, the steering feels much better.

Going to 500k or more in the center makes it easier to drift and power feels more stable going straight.

My speedrun and drag cars aren’t fun bashers with the increase fluid viscosity.

I really like the stock fluids for general bashing.
I tend to agree. I thought the Infraction drove really well right out of the box. That being said, I didn't feel like tightening up the center diff was detrimental to the overall feel of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back