Talion diff fluids in differentials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no not tryed them weights front and back looks too high though depends what your doing with the car of course

I'm Running 60K 1mill 60k front to rear with full locker front and center and limited locker in the rear. But its a EXB talion XL so a bit more weight then stock. If its an EXB diff I would go some were in the 1/8th to 1/10th what you would for a BLX or open diff. Were as a lot of people bashing the BLX will end up in weights like 1mil 1mil 2-500k.

Only reason I don't use a spool in the center is for give to not brake the rest of the drive train for this I don't like to go over 2mill in the center diff so no ear plug mods. Speed run car different story.

With that I would all most all ways run a heaver fluid in the front over the back but with the EXB diff I'm getting the same action with the different locker setups and is working out for now. I was running 80K in the front and the car would not slide for me in a dirt corner and with the 60k full lock in the rear I was pushing past steering angle. But all this changes with car weight and how its setup with surface type I like to hit the BMX tracks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back