Felony diff fluids. Is this a good choice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
I'm doing bashing (not speed runs) and I was thinking to change the diff fluids to 60/500/30 K cps (f/c/r). Stock are 10/100/10 K cps.
Next week I'll pass byt the LHS to get them.

What are you guys using?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, as I like the way the felony rides.
I'll keep then the same numbers as stock.

Thanks for the advice :)

I run 60/500/100

I wanted heavier in the rear to hel with the tail from spinning out. It helps a little. I like the 500k in the center seems to distribute the power evenly. Imo puts less stress on the drive shafts. Reduces the initial impact on hard launches.

I have 10/500/60k F/C/R. I used 200k centre for a while but I've since wanted to kick the rear out some more at the lower RPMs for easier drifting

10k front has been perfect for me - I've tried 20k but didn't like it as it seemed to make it more likely for the car to understeer when braking

60k rear for me has been is great. It helps drive the car straight and true when there's grip, yet when there's low traction it helps to maintain a drift. Any more than this (i.e. 100k) might make it a bit more difficult to drift and too squirrelly when the rear is already loose (..ha ha)

As always when it comes to tuning, it's all specific to setups, running surfaces, driving style... but really it's all personal preference

I'm not looking for anything in particular, as I like the way the felony rides.
I'll keep then the same numbers as stock.

Thanks for the advice :)
Do service your diffs. But use close to stock or same, or you will be dissappointed if you are happy the way the Fel. Bash's for you right now.
15kf/100k/15kr "max" for bashing IMHO..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back