Big Rock Diff gear question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyyblaze716

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 6s
So I stripped my spur gear the other day so I bought a new one and when I went to change it I somehow broke my slipper clutch housing. So right now I have the motor module out along with the center driveshaft. When I spin one of my rear wheels the other one goes in the same direction. I basically rigged it so that the center driveshaft was installed and when I spun the wheel the other one went in the opposite direction like it's supposed to. So my question is, is it supposed to spin in the same direction with all them parts not installed? Thanks 🙏

So I stripped my spur gear the other day so I bought a new one and when I went to change it I somehow broke my slipper clutch housing. So right now I have the motor module out along with the center driveshaft. When I spin one of my rear wheels the other one goes in the same direction. I basically rigged it so that the center driveshaft was installed and when I spun the wheel the other one went in the opposite direction like it's supposed to. So my question is, is it supposed to spin in the same direction with all them parts not installed? Thanks 🙏
Yessir, you're all good. Without the resistance of the drivetrain against the diff both wheels will just spin in the same direction.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back