diff housings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How often to regrease every two or 3 runs?
Depends on where you drive my outcast bulkheads fill with dirt/sand within 3 runs so i usually just wipe em off and wipe out the cases and regrease just pop the cover every now and then and check it out in there

I usually do but everytime i pop open the diff cases their full of dirt&grease seems like it just attracts the dirt more than anything and it flings off the gears within the first run
If your really against typical grease, maybe try some bicycle chain wax lube. At least then there's something and it doesn't attract dirt. I use white lightning chain lube on all my external stuff like diff cups, cvd joints and spurs.

If your really against typical grease, maybe try some bicycle chain wax lube. At least then there's something and it doesn't attract dirt. I use white lightning chain lube on all my external stuff like diff cups, cvd joints and spurs.
It's not that I'm against it it just sucks that for some reason my bulkheads get packed with dirt i don't know if it comes from the bottom of the case or from the top by the bearings what u think?

It's not that I'm against it it just sucks that for some reason my bulkheads get packed with dirt i don't know if it comes from the bottom of the case or from the top by the bearings what u think?
I didn't really mean "against", just thought I'd mention it as an alternative since it tends to not attract dirt.

My diffs stay pretty clean... I run in grass and at skate parks. :) LOL!

Seal the bottom and top of the case with black rtv.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back