SOLD / FOUND Diff input and ring gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi guys I really need a new diff pinon input gear and ring gear. I think I will need 1of the not Safe-D gears. Also would like it if I could get a diff housing The input gears I need are 10 tooth spiral gears. Hoping to find some CHEAP because I need new input gears and ring gears to bring the Kraton 6s to Montana and Colorado on vacation. Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Last edited:
Um Thanks??
I just posted something on this forum just wondering if anyone had any that they would be willing to sell for cheap. I know that this would probably be highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Gears are changed in sets...or you better stock up on alot of input gears cause it will smoke one every couple runs if you put them against a used ring gear..

Good luck..👍

Trust me I do chores around the house like cleaning our chickens coop and mow the 3 acre lawn but I've been putting nearly all the money I earn into my Kraton. Seems like the drivetrain problems don't end.

Last edited:
Right but I'm just replacing what needs to be replaced not anything extra. I was wondering what you meant by slowing it. I don't really know how.

Make certain that you are shimming your diffs properly & not on the throttle when landing jumps would be my best advice to "slowing the money pit" on your diffs. And like Camaroboy383 already mentioned, replace gears as a set.

Yeah I'm learning as my kraton 6s is my first true hobby grade RC truck. I'm not new to rc or new to how mechanical things work either. I shimmed the crap out of my front diff I'm positive that's the one that needs to be replaced. 3 shims on the gear side seems to not sound like it's skipping to often so I should be able to get through vacation. I always try not to be on the throttle when I land from jumps and mostly just brake in the air. I did a lot of research and that is a big mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back