Senton Diff issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinniea41

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys I'm new here. Also kinda new to RC stuff. Bought a Typhon and senton in the past few weeks. Both trucks lost power to front wheels after 3-4 battery packs... kinda weird.... anyone with similar issues? I can't tell if it's the front or center diff? Could be both I guess. Bought new front , rear and center diffs just in case. What oils are recommended? Thanks Vinnie

Check the grub screw on the dog bone cup that connects to the out drive on the front diff.
If its loose it will just spin and no drive to the front wheels.

Check the grub screw on the dog bone cup that connects to the out drive on the front diff.
If its loose it will just spin and no drive to the front wheels.
Thanks! Just checked. Not the issue tho... Spoke to tech support today. They think it's the front diffs. Emailed receipts to them and waiting to hear back. I ordered new diffs today just to get them going again. If they warranty them I'll have spares. Either way I still like theses trucks a lot!! Can't wait to get them fixed!!

After taking them both apart it was 2 different issues. The Typhon was the front diff and the Senton was the center diff. Just so happens they both lost front wheel drive....had already ordered a few diffs so I got them both fixed. Spoke to tech support and they want me to send them in for warranty. So if they warranty it I'll have spares. Thanks

I'm guessing you snapped the cross pins on the out drives.
Is that what happened?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back