Limitless Diff lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't run them.
Just use thicker oil.
Alot of guys are getting sent free stuff to show the world.
Personally i think you can throw a good motor, esc and lipo into a stock limitless and go real fast.

I don't run them.
Just use thicker oil.
Alot of guys are getting sent free stuff to show the world.
Personally i think you can throw a good motor, esc and lipo into a stock limitless and go real fast.
I'm trying not to buy every little aftermarket thing for this car that isn't critical for high speed runs.

I wonder if the Hudy 1/8 scale setup equipment would work on these 1/7 scale cars.
Compared to an actual race truggy/buggy, the lack of adjustment on Arrmas would make this an obscene expense. If anything I would be more likely to by the Integy version (probably the only thing I would ever buy from them LOL)

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-i...-setup-station-1-8th-1-10th-intc23115/p164772

The Hudy stuff is nice, but almost everything they make is waaaaayyyyy overpriced. Plus the Hudy needs to have another plate purchased for 1/8th truggy to clear the towers, which means it would probably most definitely need it for the Mojave. I have Ae 1/8th race vehicles that have matching dimensions for the diffs & bulkheads. I was almost thinking of getting another RC8B3.1 C & D block to see if it would work for an Arrma. The only issue that I can see is that the two screws that hold the blocks to the Arrma would have to be increased from M3 to M4 size holes in the bulkhead, but don't think there's enough material there to do so. Definitely would be in some aftermarket supplier's best interest to make 7075-t6 A/B/C/D blocks for the Arrma that use common pin inserts (Pills) like those from Associated, as they're dirt cheap & can be found almost everywhere fine RC cars are sold! HAHAHA

Compared to an actual race truggy/buggy, the lack of adjustment on Arrmas would make this an obscene expense. If anything I would be more likely to by the Integy version (probably the only thing I would ever buy from them LOL)

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-i...-setup-station-1-8th-1-10th-intc23115/p164772

The Hudy stuff is nice, but almost everything they make is waaaaayyyyy overpriced. Plus the Hudy needs to have another plate purchased for 1/8th truggy to clear the towers, which means it would probably most definitely need it for the Mojave. I have Ae 1/8th race vehicles that have matching dimensions for the diffs & bulkheads. I was almost thinking of getting another RC8B3.1 C & D block to see if it would work for an Arrma. The only issue that I can see is that the two screws that hold the blocks to the Arrma would have to be increased from M3 to M4 size holes in the bulkhead, but don't think there's enough material there to do so. Definitely would be in some aftermarket supplier's best interest to make 7075-t6 A/B/C/D blocks for the Arrma that use common pin inserts (Pills) like those from Associated, as they're dirt cheap & can be found almost everywhere fine RC cars are sold! HAHAHA
I hear you. I'll use other, less expensive digital tools to do the adjustments.

I have never ran a locker in a larger car 1/8 or 1/7 scale. I have been 170mph with my slash 4x4, 164 with my Limitless gt. I have just put one in my open wheel limitless to see how I like it. I bought a Scorched.

Not sure if I qualify for your criteria, but yes all three diffs are replaced with spools in my Infraction and earplugs in F/R diffs in my Typhon 3S.

Nope. You don't qualify until you hit 250mph at least. I hit 315mph in my Senton 3S (running on 6S) today on camera, will post it when I get home. Don't @ me.

Real talk, imo diff lockers aren't necessary, but it comes down to preference on feel.

Like everyone says it’s preference, I prefer to lock up front/rear on speed run cars, if it is something that turns I use a differential.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back