Kraton Diff oil recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limittless

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon TLR
  12. Typhon Mega
  13. Vendetta
  14. Infraction 4x4
Just picked up my 2nd rc was wondering what diff oil is recommended im getting into bashing and would to pull instant wheelies but not too much

3C7AAB07-FECF-4AE9-AA1C-825DB2C709B4.jpeg

Just picked up my 2nd rc was wondering what diff oil is recommended im getting into bashing and would to pull instant wheelies but not too much

3C7AAB07-FECF-4AE9-AA1C-825DB2C709B4.jpeg
Also will be running a max 6 1720kv motor

View attachment 258128

Also will be running a max 6 1720kv motor

Not my area of expertise, but when I asked the question, the classic recommendation came back as 50/500/20k and you will wheel for sure!

Our Kraton V5 pulls standing back flips on the stock fluids pretty easily just running the Zeee 6s 6000mah 100c batteries. If wheelies are your priority, you won't need to change anything. Just crank that punch all the way up. Also, where did you find a roller that is not an EXB?

Last edited:
I run 60/1m/30 in all of my rigs. It'll def backflip with those numbers :ROFLMAO:

Our Kraton V5 pulls standing back flips on the stock fluids pretty easily just running the Zeee 6s 6000mah 100c batteries. If wheelies are your priority, you won't need to change anything. Just crank that punch all the way up. Also, where did you find a roller that is not an EXB?
Ebay for 200 bucks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back