Kraton Diff Outdrive broke and damaged lower Suspension arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is to early but sometimes u get a wonky cup. This is more and more rare nowdays.

Having soft cups used to be common years ago. A few vehicles i had to match cups from another manufacture and make them work cause the stocks were junk and wore and would bind after about 4 races.

Once u replace this it shouldnt happen again. But always inspect your driveline after a day of bashing. Youll catch it in advance for sure

That makes sense indeed, thanks for clarifying. Wondering how fast this process goes as I have ran my cars around 10 - 12 packs of 6s. To me that would sound/feel like soon to see wear and tear after a limited number of runs

If your droop was not set properly you may have been over-extending the suspension, making it more likely that the pin would be able to get jammed at a weird angle and break it when landing a jump. Add in sand and you could also have more wear - but that doesn't look like wear, it looks like it broke from something like having the dog bone get jammed on full extension and then broken when it hit the ground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back