Typhon Diff questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgwild1717

Reaction score
Hey yall I just got a new 3s typhon and wanna check the diff fluids. I remember I seen a video on YouTube where a guy found a way the file a piece on the housing so it didn't have any bind in it. I can't find that video anymore and was wondering if yall knew or could help me. Tyvm

Hey yall I just got a new 3s typhon and wanna check the diff fluids. I remember I seen a video on YouTube where a guy found a way the file a piece on the housing so it didn't have any bind in it. I can't find that video anymore and was wondering if yall knew or could help me. Tyvm
Check out bars&tone on youtube he has a video with the typhon 3s working on the diffs...hope this helps

I pulled the diffs on the typhon I just got lol still waiting on the batteries from Amazon I got some 6000mah hrb on sale. Anyways the diffs didn't have any problems behind the bearings but the fluids was low. Topped them off with 10k team associated fluid. The mesh on the diff seems a little tight I might try to shim it and loosen the mesh so it's not as hard to turn and free up some power lol. Maybe I go over board on these but it's fun

Just got my 3s hrb lipos in and wow. I had gotten these 4s 120c hoovo for my outcast but the hrb for the typhon. How can a 3s battery weigh more than a 4s battery? Gonna go ahead and get the hrb 4s batteries too they seem way better then the hoovo and that deal too good to pass up!

Screenshot_20221126-192250_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20221126-192158_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back