Kraton Diff slipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaper 007

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Took the kraton out today and i noticed that the acceleration wasn't as crisp..so I'm trying to see if anything in the drivetrain is loose or stripped..am i suppose to be able to hold one wheel while pressing the trigger on the transmitter..how do i check for a loose or slipping diffs or pinion..

Hi there is nothing bad with the diff or gears. You need thicker diff oil. Thicker diff oil is not expensive. You put the oil in the center diff.The thick oil will help put out the power to the wheels.

And I need help choosing talion or Kraton. What do you think

I have a kraton..but i like to bash..if i was just running on the street i would have chosen the talion..and i did change my oil..60 front 200 center and 30 rear..short of tearing the diffs apart how can i tell if something is broken..

Yea but i like speed and wheelies, and i dot know which one to get. please help asap

For speed get the talion..for wheelies get the outcast..for jumping get the kraton..now it depends on what you want to do more of..but you can change anyone of them to make it do what you want it to do..so you can't go wrong either way..ARRMA ARMY..

Your diffs should transfer power to the wheel with the least resistance. So if you flip the car over and turn one back wheel the other should turn. If you hold the other one you should see one of the front wheels turn. If you do this to all the wheels you should be able to tell if they are all working properly. It should be obvious if one of the diffs are not working properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back