Typhon Diff Spool for Arrma Typhon TLR, what will i need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin080

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
Hey Guys, i just want to bring the old combo from my v2 typhon to its limit.
I am running atm. 25 Pinion with Stock 50T Spur Gear Mid Diff.
Now i need a Diff Spool for him.
Anyone already has built in in this sweet car?
Where i can get this, i live in Germany :D

greetings justin:)

Snapchat-1884911844.jpg

Snapchat-1570632869.jpg

@LibertyMKiii thank u mate!
i also bought a flysky noble nb4 with a ftr10 reciever.
its already on its way :)
probaby so i will have enough range then
Make sure to go to flysky's website and update to the new 2.0.100 FCC firmware. That one seems to have great range.
You will have to update the RX after that also via the radio. (instructions can be found on YouTube)

@LibertyMKiii yea i think it will be arrived to me in 1 week, already waiting 5 days.
do you know if i can connect telemetry on ftr10 reciever? or do i need an extra bus module for that small thing :)?

ordered it on banggood and keep stuck for 3 days on : the flight will take off soon

@LibertyMKiii yea i think it will be arrived to me in 1 week, already waiting 5 days.
do you know if i can connect telemetry on ftr10 reciever? or do i need an extra bus module for that small thing :)?

ordered it on banggood and keep stuck for 3 days on : the flight will take off soon
Out of the box it will tell you the signal strength and rx voltage.
I don't know much beyond that as I have not tried adding other telemetry features.

@LibertyMKiii i want to setup the speedometer so that it shows in km/h the realtime speed, also motr temperature would be nice^^
You need to buy extra sensors for that. As of now they don't have a speed sensor, as far as I know. The temp sensor works really well. Within a couple degrees (F) of my handheld temp gun. I only run the sensors on my bashers though.

Yes they have speedo
my nb4 just installed with ftr10...
crazy, i cant get this rig out of range lol

20220423_214236.jpg

20220423_213029.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back