Talion Differences between Talion and Kraton chassis?

ross_jsy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
Hi everyone

I absolutely taco'd the chassis on my Talion today. Trying to avoid an m2c chassis just yet having just m2c'd out my Outcast and looking on eBay UK I can find several Kraton EXB chassis' for reasonable money, but nothing for the Talion.

So how different is a Kraton chassis? And if I were to make a Kraton/Talion hybrid, what else would I need?

There is a Mojave EXB chassis and part of me wants to build an XL, hmmm

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
You could totally use a kraton chassis with ease. I think the servo mount is facing a different direction and the center drive shafts are reversed?

RadioHacktive

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I absolutely taco'd the chassis on my Talion today. Trying to avoid an m2c chassis just yet having just m2c'd out my Outcast and looking on eBay UK I can find several Kraton EXB chassis' for reasonable money, but nothing for the Talion.

So how different is a Kraton chassis? And if I were to make a Kraton/Talion hybrid, what else would I need?

Hey man, you'll want to check out @razz007 and this thread as it documents his Kraton's morphing process from Kraton to Talion to anywhere in-between. Hopefully his thread(s) will answer your queries.

ross_jsy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
You could totally use a kraton chassis with ease. I think the servo mount is facing a different direction and the center drive shafts are reversed?

Ah so that explains how I see posts about better weight distribution on the Talion but when I checked the drive shaft PNs they were the same!

Hey man, you'll want to check out @razz007 and this thread as it documents his Kraton's morphing process from Kraton to Talion to anywhere in-between. Hopefully his thread(s) will answer your queries.

Legend cheers that's tonights reading!

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Hi everyone

ross_jsy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
Well a Talion EXB chassis has popped up on eBay for £55, but now I can't help but think an M2C is probably the better option.

Are EXB chassis' much better than stock, or should I just bite the bullet? I bent the Outcast chassis within a few runs, and this the Talion's first time getting aired out and it is mullered.

Before I bought the Arrma's I thought all this m2c stuff was YouTuber-itis of seeing it needed for huge air so it must be needed, but the standard chassis is so weak!