Talion Differences between Talion and Kraton chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross_jsy

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
Hi everyone

I absolutely taco'd the chassis on my Talion today. Trying to avoid an m2c chassis just yet having just m2c'd out my Outcast and looking on eBay UK I can find several Kraton EXB chassis' for reasonable money, but nothing for the Talion.

So how different is a Kraton chassis? And if I were to make a Kraton/Talion hybrid, what else would I need?

There is a Mojave EXB chassis and part of me wants to build an XL, hmmm

You could totally use a kraton chassis with ease. I think the servo mount is facing a different direction and the center drive shafts are reversed?

Hi everyone

I absolutely taco'd the chassis on my Talion today. Trying to avoid an m2c chassis just yet having just m2c'd out my Outcast and looking on eBay UK I can find several Kraton EXB chassis' for reasonable money, but nothing for the Talion.

So how different is a Kraton chassis? And if I were to make a Kraton/Talion hybrid, what else would I need?

Hey man, you'll want to check out @razz007 and this thread as it documents his Kraton's morphing process from Kraton to Talion to anywhere in-between. Hopefully his thread(s) will answer your queries.

You could totally use a kraton chassis with ease. I think the servo mount is facing a different direction and the center drive shafts are reversed?

Ah so that explains how I see posts about better weight distribution on the Talion but when I checked the drive shaft PNs they were the same!

Hey man, you'll want to check out @razz007 and this thread as it documents his Kraton's morphing process from Kraton to Talion to anywhere in-between. Hopefully his thread(s) will answer your queries.

Legend cheers that's tonights reading!

Hi everyone

Well a Talion EXB chassis has popped up on eBay for £55, but now I can't help but think an M2C is probably the better option.

Are EXB chassis' much better than stock, or should I just bite the bullet? I bent the Outcast chassis within a few runs, and this the Talion's first time getting aired out and it is mullered.

Before I bought the Arrma's I thought all this m2c stuff was YouTuber-itis of seeing it needed for huge air so it must be needed, but the standard chassis is so weak!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back