Different steering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert M

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I've noticed on my Notorious that when I run it in reverse the steering wheels start to slap left, right, left, right by themselves. Rolls straight and true in forward. Nothing is binding and there's no slop/play out of the ordinary. Anyone else have this issue? I'm stumped....

Steering geometry is set up for stable forward driving, not reverse. Also the servo saver will open as the truck starts to whip back and forth with the steering now from the rear. Even full size cars are a lot more unstable driving fast in reverse.

I've noticed on my Notorious that when I run it in reverse the steering wheels start to slap left, right, left, right by themselves. Rolls straight and true in forward. Nothing is binding and there's no slop/play out of the ordinary. Anyone else have this issue? I'm stumped....
I have somewhat of the same issue when I reverse my car veers to the right and when I go straight it veers to the left.

Steering geometry is set up for stable forward driving, not reverse. Also the servo saver will open as the truck starts to whip back and forth with the steering now from the rear. Even full size cars are a lot more unstable driving fast in reverse.
Is there something that can be done to prevent this from happening? It does not happen on any of my other RC's so I'm left scratching my head.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back