Talion Different tire/wheel for Talion ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
On my last bashing with the Talion , I broke a bunch of stuff , front lower arm, front chassis brace , T-bone front bumper . Fixed it all up , going to take a drive today and noticed something else was broken , I cracked a rim right from the hole to the edge , the wheel is wobbling now and don't expect it to last .
Wanting to buy a 6s Kraton , was thinking about going with 3.8's on this to make it more "Kraton" like , what have you guys used/prefer on your Talions ?When I broke it , I had a friends 3.8 Badlands on it , they balloon like crazy , but it did backflip nicely/turn in the air awesome compared to the stock tires .
Backflips , stock V4 Kraton , 3.8 Proline Badlands/Trenchers , etc ...... ?

Thanks guys .

One of my stock wheels cracked on my second time out with my Talion. Put on the Proline 3.8 Badlands mounted on Deperado wheels, never looked back.
20190510_182650.jpg

I have backflip lp's on mine. They work great. Makes backflip's a lot easier.

Went to my LHS last night , and to my surprise on the counter was a brand new set of Backflips , not in package but off a new truck . Asked what they were for , and they said " for sale " , $50 ! . And bought a single Talion wheel/tire off a new part out Talion kit for $10 . Glad I went.
Can't wait to drive the Talion on these !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4063.JPG
    IMG_4063.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4064.JPG
    IMG_4064.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 174
I really like the stock tires for weight reasons. I too have a cracked wheel...watch the motor temps with the heavier wheels. I run a 19t with stock tires and 16 with the backflips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back