Notorious DIFFERENTIAL, 2019 V4 FRONT/REAR PINION KRATON AR106042

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren’t the same part numbers. Still may work, pitch may be different so you would have to swap the front and rear.

For future reference, the exploded views and BOM is the quickest way to find out if the parts are the same.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/exploded-views/AR106029.pdf

The 2018 is a V2 not V3, V3 is the current version for the Outcast.

But yes buy that if you have an Outcast, Kraton or Talion as they all use the same diffs. Tear apart when you get it and refill the fluid of your choice.

I'm a little confuse here loll so my notorious bought 6 weeks ago with no tower to tower brace is a v3 right ? I tought that the newset Notorious was the V4 . ?

I'm a little confuse here loll so my notorious bought 6 weeks ago with no tower to tower brace is a v3 right ? I tought that the newset Notorious was the V4 . ?
You're one behind the latest model. That's the easiest way to explain it. People like to nitpick the version numbers. There was no Outcast when the Kraton V1 came out. When the Kraton V2 came out they introduced the Outcast and that was the V1. So it's one behind the rest. One could argue that your Notorious is actually a V1 and the new one is a V2. It's all rather silly.

You're one behind the latest model. That's the easiest way to explain it. People like to nitpick the version numbers. There was no Outcast when the Kraton V1 came out. When the Kraton V2 came out they introduced the Outcast and that was the V1. So it's one behind the rest. One could argue that your Notorious is actually a V1 and the new one is a V2. It's all rather silly.
Ok thanks now i Know where I'm at ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back