Differential lock question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I do
I do read and it's not a headache for me im new to this. this is the first car I've bought and it was second hand. upgraded already. The back and forth just helps my understanding I've seen videos of the same truck on a 4300kv take off like a bat out of hell. Thus the esc problems which Makes sense because I drove it thru about 8 inches of water and flipped it submerging it completely.
Yeah those escs aren't actually waterproof they are splash proof at best so you probably damaged the esc.

Do I need a heatsink and fan now for motor
No idea, I don't know your gearing, what tires you are running, your ambient outside temps there are so many variables that can affect the temp of the motor, but if your motor is running that hot that you feel you need a heatsink and fan I would gear down first as a hot motor means that you are geared too high.

Just a heads up the hot glue was a bad idea I didn't do something right it grinds bad

So for what I do with it skateparks and such could I just convert it to 2wd

Faster spinning motor right
No it doesn't make the motor spin faster. In the same vehicle with the same motor and gearing it will run more efficiently and cooler than the 60a esc.

No you don't want to convert it to a 2wd the front suspension geometry isn't set up to run as 2wd and it will handle like crap.

Its done

Attachments

• 20190325_210845.jpg
    20190325_210845.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 50
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back